more women centered forums?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

you guys are missing the point. It shouldn't be a "family matters" foruim, or a "childcare" forum. That's gay. it should be a forum just like this, only minus all the negative, lame ass male participation. That's why it is called LADIES DELIGHT. and that's why we have MAN ENOUGH...to have that one place of separation where ladies can have girl talk without some n!gga commin in talkin bout "bitch this bitch that, stupid fuckin bitch" [notice the title of that other thread that's in here], and where boys and talkin about man shit.

Granted, there is positive participation from the fellas...i'm not condemning all the males. But the ones that fuck it up, really fuck it up. And maybe, if there were a place that was more female friendly [believe it or not, some of the boys on here drive girls away], there would be more on here....
    test
  2. TAB

TAB Model

Wtf? You girls barely possess any noetic capabalities, so what's the point of creating another forum that'll eventually be cluttered with the same inane meaningless crap this one consists of LOL. Mwah [heart].
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Excuse me while I remove the crack pipe away from my lips...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.