More purp

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by SaintCity86, Jan 21, 2014.

1. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Check out this bud I just broke into.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tapatold from my tricked out TmoGalaxyS4 running: ♧♢dbombROMv2♤♡
    test
  2. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

[​IMG]

Tapatold from my tricked out TmoGalaxyS4 running: ♧♢dbombROMv2♤♡
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

looks tasty

right now locally there are no strains of purple going around the streets so the only place to grab it is from a dispensary

i just had some Shishkaberry, white berry, and super silver haze. The first two were pure indicas, smelled delicious especially if you like fruity/berry strains, i generally dont but these two smelled so damn good man i had to try them. Both were good strains and i suggest you try if you ever run into them.

The super silver haze was a pure sativa, It was real nice. Smoked wicked and tasted great, gave a nice chatty buzz.

Right now i have some Alaskan Thunder Fuck. Its another pure sativa. Its real nice. Its reputation is legendary but this batch certainly doesnt live up to the hype, but its definately still primo. This batch's buds look malnurished. But it may be just how the strain looks. Im too lazy to post a pic but it is pretty. Its def a strain ill make a note of in my lil black book lol.
    test
  4. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

:hoffawow:
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I just grabbed a strain called WMD. Its actually apparently a strain invented here in vancouver. Cross of Big Bud and Fucking Incredible. Indica.

its pretty decent shit, I rolled 3 blunts with some pom poms and have a quarter left. Id def recommend it if you live in a place with dispensaries. Its a pretty energetic buzz for an indica though, I feel like i drank a redbull everytime i puff on that shit. Its heavy on the back of the eyeballs too. Dry mouth isnt a dominant side effect, red eyes is though for sure. A little visine though and it gets rid of the uncomfortable eye weight on the burn out

Im more impressed with this than the Og red one and ATF i had and those strains are supposed to be more potent.
    test