More of the voluptuous!!! Biyyaaatches!!

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

^^THanks, You too by the way!!!

Man...if you honestly think dudes don't wanna fuck me than you are seriously mistaken...but at the same time being desired as a woman as having fuck potential says nothing to my worth. Its just an act, and dudes who want to do it don't give me my value.

Whats funny is I have been posting pics on this site since day one. Been fly since day one...now I'm just less in poundage to pick on. I don't mind you guys doing it. Its what you do. It gives your life meaning on this web site. I respect and and take noticew to those who continue co-existing around a bunch of ignorant idiots who pass around insults like a "wet joint" feeding off each others lame ass jokes. Its the same people over and over again.

I suppose you guys just wanna run to your rep and see if muh fuckers are positive repping u and shit..I don't know...One thing I do know is I am so glad my life isn't as uneventful and as pathetic as yours as to continuosly try to get on someone like me.

I am not saying I'm better than everyone on this site, but Malo... I will always be better than your ass. One additional reason why...Cause me and you once were cool...And for no reason you decided we were not gonna be. I guess its all a part of your oh so mysterious net life.

i will keep posting pics....cause its what I do...And when I pass you on the way to the top...choke on my dust and eat a dick... preferrably a black one...white ones are...PURPLE!
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

let me find out malo hit and dipped......

decent pics....
    not my type but u aint ugliemooglie
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Trying to manipulate other peoples actions to belittle them just makes you look as insecure as you are ignorant.

You're no better than anyone, Miskey.

I fell out with you when I realised you were actually that fucking irritatingly ignorant.

Seriously, alot of people are simply being polite in pretending they like you... I was no different.

Top of what?
    test
  4. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

get the fuck outta here.

im not a nerd, im not even white.

but goddamn, how u gonna say she is sexy lol ?

im not saying anything negative bout her being fat or ugly, but cmon some of yall are lying yall asses off in this thread.
    test
  5. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

lol, just stfu.
    test
  6. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

hahahahaha.

She's not fat? compare to who? Stop playing the friend game for once and be truthfully to yourselves. I maybe be an immature asshole, but I will tell you the truth, I'm one of the most honestly muthafuckas on here. I say what I feel.

People are quick on jumping on Domen for being a fatass, but when it comes to Missy it just seems like everything is "A" okay. Like she doesn't have a BMI of 55 herself. You people and your double standards..

But I most give it up to her... she taking initiative to shed pounds, that says alot. She obviously doesn't want to be a whale anymore and doesn't want to suffer a heart attack at age 36, so why lie to her? you want her to feel content that she weights 300 pounds?

She's strong alright.. I wouldn't be able to lug around 300 pounds 24/7 myself, she can't run more than a mile a half without coming within an inch of her life.

she's not there yet, lets not pop the bubbly.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

[​IMG]

Bruce Lee says be like water.
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Man fuck this site. Yeah I said it, and what?
    test
  9. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Actually i don't have a BMI of 55...That is more than haf fat and I do NOT have that...But I did start out with a BMI of 51 and then so far it has decreased to 41. So in 6 months I have improved.

Why would anyone have to pretend to be my friend. I don't pay anyone's bills or send anyone shit so what would it serve them. And who jumpoed on Domen? You maybe...I sure as hell wouldn't I don't jump on anyone for shit on this board. I may disagree but I'm not blatantly mean!!

And Malo, for you to call me irritatingly ignorant...man you's a got damn pot calling me black you sorry ass bitch. Whats funny is everythiung about you is deporessing. So I wont say shit to you...... you have to live being you which is cruel enough in itself...

Purple Haze...I don't know you that much so...uh..I could give a fuck...But

To aqll my peeps I will be posting pics from the Ohio hip Hop awards on a new thread later tonight AND I wil be putting them on my myspace...

Oh and Malo...top of what??? Don't worry...you'll never know.... you insignificant shiot!
    test
  10. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

AAAAHHH, i SEEN you @ the OHHA tho... I aint even kno u was from ohio, sheesh

i THOUGHT that was u, but i was thinkin like "Naaaaah, it cant be"

then i jus clicked your myspace lol
    test
  11. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

OH you ass munch why you aint say something....I presented at that shit man!!! Dude presenting with me was trying to get his lil shine on I was like wow!!!

You shoulda been like Queen its me. Wasn't that shit fucking packed!!!???

OHHa has definitely stepped his game up! You know MJtwelve who posts here? I think thats his RM name. He helped run that shit. I was VIP and halping but...truthfully this year I didn't have to much to do with the actual event other than promotions and running around to find nominees and usher them to the stage...lol

Man you shoulda saaid something.

Dude why did I just chop it up with DJ Hi Tek.....Oh my goodness. He is mad cool!

I'll be posting pics soon!
    test
  12. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

your fat
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

you are observant
    test
  14. x - calli

x - calli Guest

anyone who wouldnt bury thier face between misskeys sexy thighs is a homo
    test
  15. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

X-Cal.... you are nasty... purrr
    test
  16. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

LLLLMMMAOOO.... You jus called me an assmunch.... gotta let that marinate.....

but chea, it WAAAAAAAS PACKED tho, I kno Majestic, seen em a few times there.... But everytime my brother said his name, he would continue to speed walk lol. Next time i see you at an event, i'll know now
    test
  17. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

You need to find your way to the B-Sides here in Cleveland and watch me perform...Its a live night...also...did you go to the event in Youngstown when the OHHA was promoting the show? i was there too...I handled the door....
    test
  18. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

Oh and Majestic did that shit with me too...he was super busy that night...
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Copy got lyricist of the year award... that's cool.

And people that go out of their way to say negative shit truly say a lot about themselves.

shrug it off like it isn't true, but people that are confident in themselves don't do the same.
    test
  20. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

''Out of their way''.

Grow up, hypocrite.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.