More new Elzhi shits... Magestik Legend shits as well

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Celph Centered, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

DAMMIT ELZHI MIXTAPE SCARES ME... And ML is ill as fuck... In my opinoin better than One Man Army... And if you wondering why I broadcast and promote Elzhi hard as shit on here... Duke is my idol... He's from Detroit... and I just found out that he is related to me... 2nd or 3rd cousin... and I thought it was a lie until we talked to um the other day while he was chillin wit my DJ (DJ Prime Minister) and my man Phal Fly (One of the originals at the Hip Hop Shop where Eminem and Proof started)... Anyway peep dat and love it dammit...

O YEAH BTW... FUCK YOU, PLAY ME WILL BE DROPPIN DECEMBER 15th... and it will be somethin that you are not use to hearin from me...5 bucks a pop... get ya money right cuz if yu can't afford dat you need to hustle harder..

John Holmes... if you come in here... I got a joint for you... get at me on AIM... I'll be on there tomorrow I don't got AIM on this comp... Holla at yall

In a Minute
    test
  2. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

uppin for Elzhion and M.L...yall need to STOP SLEEPING ON THESE CATS!!!!...seriously...
    test
  3. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

I'm tryin to show um Dain... cats don't wanna listen
    test
  4. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

man foreal...i been on Elzhi since like 01...i just got hip to ML...but SWEEEEET JESUS Elzhi is just nasty...dude is a mixture of the old eminem and royce with a touch of whatever the eff else he adds...AHAHAHAHAHHAA...and flow is just nasty...mufuckas check the site out and download Elzhi's last unreleased LP...
    test
  5. Skov

Skov (Insert Phrase Here)

Elzhi is nice, without a doubt.
    test
  6. Dougie D

Dougie D Guest

You Are The Ultimate Sack Rider Celph - Get A Job !
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.