More new clothes..

Discussion in 'The Library' started by -Paper Chase-, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

How exactly do I dress dumb you opinionated fuck boy? Let me guess I wear oversized white tees? No, actually I don't. Oh I forgot, I'm a sheep because I wear Nikes. You're just an idiot who criticzes others yet you never post any of your own outfits because then you'd be the one getting clowned on to no end.
    test
  2. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

It's no less an accurate stereotype than "you dress gay", is it?

how many med schoolers are wearing big ass, bright colored clothing, with 20 pairs of the same shoe, same hat, etc?....

you dress like you're in high school. And if you are, it's cool.

you damned sure don't dress like anyone that's going to be somebody.
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

I don't wear oversized clothes for the 10th time. You're clearly a thick headed fucking idiot. I'm done argueing with you. After all the clothes I posted in the 'New LRG gear' thread, you still think I wear big ass, bright colored clothes? I wear Dunks, Jordans, Air Forces, Adidas, all in different color schemes, so how do I wear the same pair of shoes? Same thing with my fitted collection. All different colors and designs which all fit certain outfits.

You dress like a fucking fruit cake until you post an outfit of yours to prove me wrong.
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

....We don't dress MUCH different buddy. While you're constantly throwing out fruit-cake, fag, etc....

My ideal daily -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I just switch shoes up a lot. And hats.... I've got 2 fitteds...both look different, but I rarely wear them, unless I'm doin' my pops locks etceteras.

But i wear a shitload of different stuff. I dont buy 3 of the same styled hoodies with mere different color swaps....same with hats/shoes...you do that a lot.

Just got this as well -
    [​IMG]

don't typically care for zoo york, but I like this one.

probably fag though. Ah well.... i can feel comfortable walking in to a room of adults.
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

Whatever your style aint that bad..I don't have any of the same hoodies in different colors, neither hoodies or sneakers..I'm done argueing with you
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

I thought you posted a couple LRG hoodies...one red and one another color. Same designs.

But either way. You don't dress tacky...so we can let it die.
    test
  7. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

do you not have fuckin lights in your house or somethin?
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

Hahaa I dunno why it was so dark in my room..

Rippy I have alot of LRG hoodies, but none the same design. And your clothes are much nicer than I thought. I figured you would post some Hollister tee shirt and open toe sandals haha. Sneakers aren't my style, but still not bad..
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

that was some nice gear but im not feelin the second hoody. who makes that t-shirt?
    test
  10. King Jordan

King Jordan I'm Not Your Friend

only hot shit you got is that akademiks SHIRt
    test
  11. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

shirt is Manchester Ltd. They have a lot of shirts that style, some dope jeans too.

Chase - about the only hollister shit i have are a couple shorts. Got a couple pair of abercrombie jeans. I don't like their shit with all their product labels stamped across the tees and all though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.