More Madden 2006 News

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by ZEDD, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young Marc

Young Marc AKA Jae Skrilla

Can't wait to cop this
    test
  2. Insense

Insense take one...

woooo can't wait till august, its times like this that I'm glad I work in a game store
    test
  3. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

superstore mode sounds like the game i've been dreaming of for years, complete control of almost everything
    test
  4. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

man this is a suprise coming from a madden fan... but you know whats fuckin
    gay??? all these madden geek freaks talking about "For the idiots that said Ea wouldnt have tried to improve on last years game with no ESPN" (the fifth time i heard this) they dont improve jack shit other than the features.... every fuckin
    year they only work mainly on the franchise modes or shit with the fans... the
    gameplay is the same every year... madden 04 was owner mode 05 was year
    of the fan and pumping up the crowd and hit stick... graphics and gameplay
    looks like the previous years and thats the same for the nba live shit as well...

if they work towards gameplay graphics and presentation then i would definitely get it...

BUT WORST OF ALL NOW THAT THERE'S NO ESPN THOSE DICK FACES ARE GONNA
    CHARGE $60 when they were just charging $39.99 and that alone will only make
    me just rent it or play it at a friends house
    test
  5. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

if youve played madden more than once you will be able to tell the difference in gameplay from year to year, when we played in dorms i would crush everyone by 40 points in 2005 but would lose at 2003 the games way different gameplay wise

i dont unserstand how people that loved espn can say that madden has crappy gameplay when espns was way worse the movements were so rigid especially the way that the turbo is used in the game

the only legtimate arguement that madden ahters have come up with is that the graphics have more or less stayed the same other than some new animations and some clean ups on the player models

regardless this should be the sports game of the year
    test
  6. jam_on33

jam_on33 I am...Nicky Bucks

so in superstar mode what if you aren't a top pick. matter fact what if you are a 5 or 6 round pick? playing special teams isn't that fun on Madden. even first round picks don't automatically start. this is so stupid in my opinion. i wish they would give some more information on it because it doesn't sound too appealing if the superstar isn't a number 1 QB, RB or MLB. even then a team really in need of that player, with no free agents by the way, would need to draft that team.

i just don't know about Superstar mode. you could create a player and have him go through a season. it might not of been with all the contract negotiations and barbershops, but you could put yourself in the game and pretend that it was a career.
    test
  7. ZEDD

ZEDD Active Member

you dont just use that one player throughout the game, when you play an actual game you play it regularly like in past maddens youre not locked on the one player

although it would be a bit dull if youre guy doesnt play much if thats what youre referring to
    test
  8. Boogie M.A.-n

Boogie M.A.-n New Member

The gameplay was good on Madden for a while. Then they brought in the fuckin hitstick which is garbage. They could just do away with it instead of making the truck stick. Each year, the the game is getting more and more arcade-ish. They should make it more like the NCAA game. With the big hit button, and the crowd that actually effects the game.

Man I've got so many complaints about Madden, I can go on for hours. Public Enemy No.1- MAKE THE OFFESNSIVE LINEMAN FASTER!!!!
    test
  9. Omnipotnth

Omnipotnth New Member

This is total bullshit aimed at pleasing stupid little kids that go for this crap. Instead of of all this dumb shit, how about..........IMPROVING GAMEPLAY...just a thought.
    test
  10. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

lol @ hit stick

That shit pissed me off more than it actually worked.
    test
  11. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

I loved madden, and still do. to me it gets better every year
    test
  12. Big Glenn

Big Glenn New Member

there is no need to improve game play. 05 was perfect except for the over effecivness of the juke, qb draw and the quick sand glitch... u get rid of the quick sand glitch and play with fatigue on and the draw and juke arent really that big of a factor anymore
    test
  13. Boogie M.A.-n

Boogie M.A.-n New Member

ummm, no.

juke was very effective. spin was ultra ridiculously effective. passing is way, way too accurate. jump balls were impossible to grab, and too easy to break up. the quarterback never led the recievers, esp. on fly routes. OL are too clumbsy and not fast enough. its almost impossible to run east/west. spread the DL and loop the DE out wide, and you can pressure the QB WHENEVER. CB's tackle much too good, esp in open field. is it ever gonna be possible to block field goals?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.