More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by MR HIP HOP HEAD, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR HIP HOP HEAD

MR HIP HOP HEAD New Member

More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

[​IMG]

Rapper 50 Cent is still ranting about Alicia Keys and her comments published in Blender magazine regarding gangsta rap.

The singer explained that her statements suggesting the genre was a government conspiracy "to convince black people to kill each other" was "misrepresented." But 50, as previously reported, isn't buying it.

"I don't like Alicia Keys no more...If she thinks what they consider [to be] gangsta music is [made] to bring black people down, then I think my s*** falls into that category," he said, according to E! Online. "I don't like people who don't like me."

The self-described gangsta rapper also went after Keys' talent on the piano.

"I don't think that [her] classical s*** is cool. I don't give a f*** if you can classically play the piano," he said. "I haven't been classically trained, because my upbringing, nobody put me in front of a piano at that time...I could f**king care less about the s***. So she don't like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they're not her realities. She hasn't been subjected to the same things."

In a statement clarifying her remarks in Blender, Keys said: "The point that I was trying to make was that the term was over-sloganized by some of the media causing reactions that were not always positive," Keys said in her statement. "Many of the 'gangsta rap' lyrics articulate the problems of the artists' experiences and I think all of us, including our leaders, could be doing more to address these problems including drugs, gang violence, crime, and other related social issues."
    test
  2. vandalism

vandalism the king

coming from someone who wears an AK-47 pendant to symbolize 'killing em dead'. I'm glad 50 called her on that bullshit
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

she should stick to being fine and playing piano...talking is not good for her
    test
  4. Uzi_'The Fam'

Uzi_'The Fam' Krazed Familia

am i the only nigga who understood what she was saying???????? niggas chastising her like she's an idiot when she's exactly right. niggas act like the media didnt portray gangsta rap as some kinda devils work when it was really jus niggas rappin bout real shit that was actually going on in the hoods they lived in. apparently she understood that and now that she's spoken the same exact media probably twisted it and she's being called an idiot???? smh
    test
  5. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

^pretty much.

mongrels who can't think for themselves will hop the wagon though.
    test
  6. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

same thing for the bill cosbys comments though, niggas can't handle the truth.
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Bill was patronizing and condescending, though... if you can't see that, then I don't know what to tell you.

50 did miss the bus on this one, though.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

this is one of the only times that i wanted to tell 50 to shut up, cause he was reaching for a reason to knock her and fit himself into her statement............he is knocking her for playing the piano well, and didn't she grow up in the projects?...........that was dumb on 50's part
    test
  9. vandalism

vandalism the king

she said, word for word: "the government created gangsta rap to convince black people to kill each other", that she wears an AK-47 pendant to symbolise, "strength, power and killing em dead", and that Tupac was assassinated so prevent another "great black leader" from rising... then there was an uproar about it so she retracted all her statements and claimed she was just talking about the media.

but you know she meant exactly what she said originally, so don't act like she was just saying the usual shit about the media, she was saying some real dumb shit and she was forced to backtrack on it.

I agree that knockin the piano was kinda weird from 50... but her original comments were on some genuine retard shit, and she didn't even apologize for them, she just lied about what she meant...
    test
  10. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Vandalism...THANK YOU....i dont know what them other niggas above read or heard...the bitch is dumb...that's why on every interview, she has to say "they mis-interpreted what I said..they took it out of context"
    test
  11. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Well put. She should just be quiet now,LOL
    test
  12. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

naw im wit u.. i said i agreed wit what she was sayin in the original thread.. and everybody talkin bout she stupid and jumped on me for it...
    test
  13. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

i dont like people who dont like me...lmao...grow up playboi
    test
  14. B. lazey

B. lazey soundclick.com/lazeyent

what she's saying is 100% truth, when hip hop started it was just hip hop, the government/media labeled the shit "gangsta" before they labeled it niggas ain't call they self gangsta rappers they was jus niggas spittin, so in a way they did create gangsta rap and shove it down our throats teaching alot of suburban white and black kids to run around wit guns sellin drugs, funny thing is stallone kills more people in rambo movies than any rap song has done :-D....thas my 2 cents :-D
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

maybe the label was given but the music was there as a reflection of life..........it may have been exagerated a bit, but people rap about shi they see or feel...........well they used to anyways, and the shit was beautiful............the media just commercialized it and devalued the art behind it for there own pleasure..........and profit
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

50 Cent made some good points though.
    test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

also real talk.
    test
  18. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

50 cent beef!?!?!?!!?! [/surprised]