"Moonshine: You Know, For Kids!" - My New FREE Mixtape - Need brutal honesty Peeples

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Tha Artful Scrybe, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

What up folks? - SO i finally mastered my debut mixtape, "Moonshine: You Know, For Kids!" and have posted it here, for FREE:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/108553033beab354/

[​IMG]

There are a few things i wanna do wit this thread:

1) get some honest feedback...from album art to order of tracks to qwality, etc...theres nothing but assholes here, and fortunately for me, you bastards give the harshest and most contructive feedback...so if you can, gimme yer werst, 'cause i seem to be surrounded by the most obsequious yesmen in va...

2) start collabin a lot more...i'm finally reassembling my home studio next month, and will be able to hold down a lot more collabs...checkin this mixtape out should give y'all a taste of my style, and we can go from there...

3) discuss distribution methods...i know a lotta y'all have dropped some joints, so if you know of any ways you got yer shit out that could help the next emcee, this is place to mention that shit.

wit that, enjoy...and lemme know whatchoo think...

peace and blessings
    test
  2. Tha Artful Scrybe

test
  3. Tha Artful Scrybe

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.