Moon Counter Point

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Coup d'état, Dec 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

This is a bit off the deep end. however, I just pay attention to language and some meaning. This was just written from the back of the head - so please keep that in mind and please don't search for too deep a meaning. However, there is one within.

Moon-phase counterpoint sets the scene. It plots itself in phases. Particles watts emit curious misanthropic faces. Parts to a watch alarming the ticks that tocks are missin' in tropic places.

It's Fisted pandemic ferocity, lifted. raised high
    It's resisted hypnotic anomalies; listless nearsighted lies

Raised not literally in the physically. But figuratively praised a lot whimsically. Or rather, creatively as faded spots in the imaginary.
    Grown locally most organically. Drawn from deep wells like how air feeds a organ manically.

It follows as this:

New Moon; a bright light might guide right, despite it cast in slight narrow sights.

Waxing Crescent; makes night skies relaxing. Present. Nice eyes relapsing bright nitride fluorescents.

First Quarter; middle grounds expand borders as fiddle sounds bend peptide disorders.

Waxing Gibbous; One half basks in dramatica steadfast as the other still masks behind galactica at last.

Full Moon; Ode to joy. A dirty opinion whore.

test
  2. BLACK ATTICUS

BLACK ATTICUS An Actual Show Rocka!!

indeed, it reads like a free write, so in that case i can only say that you have a talent for choosing words as well as putting them together in a rather natural rhythm.
    test
  3. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

The rhyming is mesmerizing, I love it. Not use to seeing this type of rhyming from u. I don't know if you know but you didn't rhyme the last line, "opinion whore" and "full moon" don't rhyme...haha j/k

Any way I don't know what you're talking about...I am completely lost. Help me find my way, Coup.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Thanks you two for reading and commenting.

Omega, you did a mind blowing interpretation on the Sleeping Giants poem so you should be able to find one here; meaning that is. I can flow pretty sick, but the sicker it is the less meaning there is.

This I have no idea what I'm really talking about, it all came from the back of the head. It's buried and cryptic.

It's something about facing a crisis and using your own attributes to handle it....very vaguely I guess.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.