MoodSwangs backs down from Elle Dirty D

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by G.O.D., Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NovaRockafeller

NovaRockafeller Elle Dirty D is dead

Anything that I'm doing I would want to bring to Canada to raise the awareness of our hip hop scene. Doing it in Florida does nothing for me.
    test
  2. MaDneSstheKing

MaDneSstheKing Critical Madness

[​IMG]
    test
  3. NovaRockafeller

NovaRockafeller Elle Dirty D is dead

I'll write back to that when I'm not baked and I do care.
    test
  4. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

hi
    test
  5. mellowdramatik

mellowdramatik Member

u have gone soft lol
    test
  6. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

for someone trying to get exposure off a bullshit battle, it does everything for you. unless by that you mean you wont have home crowd and a hugely biased judging panel, then yes, your right.

again, do it in florida or kindly fucking kill yourself.
    test
  7. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

Dont listen to Eyerate baby, he just doesnt get you. I know there's more beneath that slutty exterior, you just gotta look deeper. Call me if you need a shoulder to lean on.
    test
  8. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Smooth.. [funny]
    test
  9. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

this is wrong on so many levels i don't even know where to start SMH...
    test
  10. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

er
    test
  11. Akwan

Akwan a.k.a DECOY- GOT BEEF AUS

*tumbleweed*
    test
  12. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

Things I've Learned From This Thread:

1. Nova would get it.

2. Eyerate is a dick riding homo.

3. Dizaster is single.

4. Swangz doesnt want a BJ.
    test
  13. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Internationally known, locally respected. That should be your basic goal. Getting a big time battle in Florida would be a MUCH better look for you personally than doing it in Alberta where you already have some buzz as an artist.

Mood battling in Alberta is a good look for you and a good look for the Alberta division of KOTD. You battling Mood in Florida is an exponentially better look for you personally, even if it doesn't help your division. Barely even comparable.

You seem very confident in your ability as an artist. I want to see you prove it. I'm actually interested now, you've got my attention at least.
    test
  14. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

unless you cant cross the border why in the fuck would you not do this?

battle a broad and they paying you?

have you seen the videos of battles in canada? theres actually girls there and canadian bitches are DTF. plus they got the best fucking weed i ever smoked in my life up there. your basically guaranteed all that, like i said. unless you got reasons you cant cross the border then wtf man.

i recommend going up there to anyone just for the weed and pussy alone.
    test
  15. Eyerate

spoken like a true broke virgin faggot. awesome mic control at that winter battle. how long have you been doing this again little justin?
    test
  16. _Mac_

_Mac_ Owner

Eyerate is on moodswangs dick so bad right now makes this whole thread awkward haha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Eyerate

i love that letting you faggots know the deal is being "on swangz dick". you kids are so corny. but then again you'll never come to an event and if you do you'll be sweet as pie so why not get your troll on.
    test
  18. RegularJoe

I know at least a few of the people hating on you are at the events, all the time. Here in Canada. Where you and your boy won't come.

I've got no personal problem with you Eyerate, but honestly, the warped sense of self-worth that you have because you're on a first name basis with some battlers and they let you be a judge baffles me sometimes. Now all of a sudden a guy who introduces himself offline with his online screen name is the authority on what constitutes being an actual battle fan and being an anonymous internet personality.

Fuck outta here dude. Your soapbox preaching and hating on the message board that YOU FREQUENT ALL THE TIME gets real old sometimes.
    test
  19. Eyerate

organik personally invited me up to KOTD a month or so back and i'll be coming up there soon.. swangz will battle in toronto if the situation is right, but hes not going to calgary to battle some noname slut in the middle of the arctic tundra to give her some shine.. stop acting like an idiot. EDIT: unless they get their money correct, in which case it could be at the north pole vs mista conspiracy.

warped sense of self-worth because i know battlers and i judge? oh shit wait for the rest of the battle of LA videos, you guys are REALLY going to think im gassed up [funny]
    test
  20. RegularJoe

Go back and read my posts dude. I agree with you on most of the points you've been making in this thread. I just don't see the point in stating them like you're some kind of authority on the situation and everyone else who's stating their opinion on a message board, the same way you are, is a whiny nobody just trolling away on their mother's computer.

I'm glad to hear you're coming up north and if I see you at one of the Toronto events I'll say what up. I act offline the same way I act online, I don't see the need to act like a self-important douchebag in either area. I'm a fan of battle rap. I come on a message board to state my opinions about it. That's it. That's nothing to be all that proud of.

I'm actually curious - do you go by Eyerate in any other part of your life besides these forums and when you introduce yourself as a judge? No disrespect, I seriously just want to know.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.