mood swings?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by J o o k, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

anyone who supplements ever get mood swings. im not talking roids, just weights and sups.. i swear ive been having them especially with heightend testosterone... u guys ever witness this ?
    test
  2. Smile

Smile New Member

You're a fag for tryin to clown me in my threads but i'mma be real with you on this shit...

When I intake about 3 hamburgers every day for about 2 weeks I get fuckin violent.

I don't know why. But all the protein makes me a fuckin rocketship ready to blow.

No homo.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I am a fag cos what? Lol o goodness little guy take your pudgy ass out of here.
    test
  4. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

well they do put alot of chemicals into them cows to make them fatter and shit man. that could be the problem. and roids and growth hormones are part of that concotion.
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

didint you listen? YOURE A FAG!

i will never take any supplementing, and this is one ofthe various but not even that important reasons
    test
  6. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

your issues are deeper then supplements.

you hate yourself.
    test
  7. Cassius Malo

Cassius Malo New Member

I think most black cops go through this self loathing phase Jook. It passes with your urine.
    test
  8. RedIye

RedIye New Member

I'm not really using it now, but when I was using M1T i used to get really hyper at times ... not really 'mood swings' bjut I would get pretty hyper.... other than that... I use the new bottle of Hydroxy Cut... and I get a little strung out on that ... but not really mood swings.
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

certain supps can do that to you ...i know tribilus and alot of test boosters can do that...and sometimes its not really rage its just irritability like your really grumpy cause you get so tired....its after you stop using creatine mono thats what i got i was so grumpy like leave me the fuck alone...
    test
  10. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

or else what pussy, ill slap u.
    test
  11. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Oh God yes, Sometimes my family and friends get tired of my attitude, lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.