Money doesn't grow on ATMs, as many women believe.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

I'm not fan of any particular "erotic masseuses," but I must say that from an entrepreneurial point of view one can only be proud of them. Girls working in the open market with their own hands, and having a regular influx of money. I can appreciate that. Meanwhile, in public administration, we have at least 30,000 prunes who practically don't work, have never been on the market and get paid out of the taxpayers money. My money. They don't even have to maintain apperances nor weight.

I'll neglect the fact that most "erotic masseusses" provide their services in the area where grey economy comes out to play, it'd be a waste of words and a whole another discussion. However, just these two things made me think. Are we ready to dazzle ourselves to believe that something similar to the job of an erotic masseus is something that at least 200k of women in my country are doing. Perhaps not in massage parlors, but simply at home. Offer sexual services to their partner or even a husband in exchange for a comfortable life, regular traveling and endless shopping trips, I would even dare to say that this has became the national sport, rather than a rarity for many, many women. Hypocrisy is somwthing those women have more or less genetically inherited, as they were forever long pressured and without that they wouldn't survive.

How much of this natural talent which is really used, is of course another story. Well, they too (wives, etc) don't bill their husbands for their services, but it is true that everyone benefits from that ~ the state and society. First ~ for everything those women purchase, there's a tax, and secondly to contribute ~ fluctuation of capital, and last but not least ~ their sponsors/husbands must work more and better.

That sex is making the world go around, it'ss clear anyways. If we include the physical aspect, I would specify that inertia and erection are the moving forces. Everything else is merely a consequence. Money doesn't grow on ATMs, as many women believe.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You talk like my homegirl from the Bronx, yo... I'll have to come back to this later.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

^From the Bronx, ha?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.