Moment Of Truth feat Molina (prod. Sims Beats)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Joel VeNoM, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Joel VeNoM

Joel VeNoM The All Mighty...

Let me know what you think, I'm the second verse. Molina is the first
    test
  2. 9FunkyHippies

9FunkyHippies Member

Niiice. I like both of yalls flow and sound. I wanna hear more actually.
    test
  3. Joel VeNoM

thanks for checking it out bro! and i got some more for ya actually !!! songs and beats! subscribe to my youtube - Gnali Djokouri - YouTube
    test
  4. thebadmojo

thebadmojo New Member

Man both of y'll have really good voices and compliment each other well. Molina got a little too angry for me at times but that's just my personal taste. This beat is nice too. I liked the "ASAP no Rocky" line. Overall the track has a retro feel, which is good imo. Nice work homie!
    test
  5. Joel VeNoM

thank you very very very much man, that's what we were aiming for and yeah molina was screaming like crazy haha
    test
  6. PicholasNaugam

PicholasNaugam Active Member

You know what it is bro, thats dope man. I like it.. Goodshit
    test
  7. CleverWrittens

CleverWrittens New Member

will check it out
    test
  8. eye ronic music

eye ronic music New Member

pretty cool, nice and fresh sound. choice of beat is cool, simple, but it brings out what you're actually saying. you sound like celph titled lol. i would ask you to RTF but i just registered and for some reason cant create a new thread anywhere on the site.. lol
    test
  9. willymuff2

willymuff2 New Member

i like the pianos and the samples at the start the beat , flow and chorus is all real proffessional sounding , which is good

i like your flow it reminds me of the old 50 cent when he came out to the first dude on this

second dude is decent too

overall its a good track
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Intro is okay. Quality sounds cool.

Molina - I do not like your voice. Maybe it's the beat that I don't like with your voice. Lyrics are okay, nothing crazy. Most of your verse was simplistic. Maintained a decent flow. I feel like your vocals need to be louder, but if they were I might have forwarded through your verse.

Joel - Voice is better. Flow is good. A bit faster then the first verse, but it worked well with this beat. Vocals are a tad too loud, though. Mastering the track could fix that. Lyrics were okay, nothing spectacular. The "n-n-n-nigga" at the end I felt was a bit unnecessary. But okay..

Overall, okay track. Keep elevating.
    test
  11. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Don't jack someone's thread. You need to have 100 posts before you create your own thread, so get working on that. And edit your shit out. This isn't your thread.
    test
  12. willymuff2

willymuff2 New Member

test
  13. Joel VeNoM

thanks for all the feedback everyone, it means alot i ready everything!
    test
  14. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

jedi mind tricks, ill bill, and Vinnie paz and them just called and want theres styles back. just playing, yall flow well together, beat generic, content here and there, but overall y'all got that "thing", feel me, really well put together and well rounded. stay up.
    test