**mockingbird Video** And What Eminem Has Claimed

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Noncentz, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Do ya'll remember Eminem claimed to be like a trailor park boy?, do you remember the Marshall Mathers LP cover, do you remember how poor he said he was?

Well when you watch Mockingbird.. he doesnt look that poor to me.. the house the surroundings and everything were middle class stuff .. so what the hell .. I thought he was trailer park trash and shit..

Eminem was a middle class kid? with a nice swing set for his daughter and a power wheels WTF?

this video has confused me.. I always thought the dude was actually poor poor .. not like middle class poor
    Shit he shouldnt bitch as much as he does he wasn't THAT poor.. obviously he had a pretty nice house.. a nice sofa and shit ... sneakers no holes .. clean shirt ..

Hahah.. his own video kinda exposed him... oh well
    test
  2. ThaReal

ThaReal Hip Hop is NOT dead!

wtf?

you do realize Eminem had a childhood don't you?
    test
  3. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

yeah thats after his childhood which was supposedley poor.
    test
  4. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

whos the 2nd girl?
    test
  5. Unknown_Person

Unknown_Person New Member

Nah, I know cause Nathon and shit.

Eminem was pretty poor when he was born till like 12 years old. He was born in Kansas then he moved back and forth between 7mile and Kansas, but when he got older his mom moved to the suburbs, so when he was old ya he was middle class, but Em's mom was a single mother and she got married very young she was 15 so he couldn't of been to rich. Anyway thats what I was told.
    test
  6. MC Toothpick

MC Toothpick '00 Veteran

The one with the powerweels with Hailie on it shows the date ... it was after the SSLP had been released ... right when he started making dough

and dude grew up poor, dont be fooled by a living room lol
    test
  7. White Negro

White Negro New Member

No one in the US grows up poor unless they homeless.
    test
  8. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

^Eh that's actually true. Most people in developed countries can't fathom true poverty because our poor aren't starving in the street for the most part. But that's not only the US.. that goes for Canada and most of Europe too.

I've seen the house eminem lived in in Warren, MI and it isn't bad at all.. I don't know if that's the house in question or not I haven't seen the video.
    test
  9. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

wtf, jus cuz they got kid, trailor, fuckin swing set dont mean shit, nggaz still struggerlin wit money he aint whut he is now, a fuckin millionare, nggaz wuz livin paycheck to paycheck as he tells u in the song.he couldnt afforg gifts fo xmas, cuz he kept food and roof over head.u saw in 8 mile he had a job ngga, part of that wuz his real life....
    test
  10. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

em isnt trailer park trash lol. he used to bake cakes wit his mommy and rock pink shirts
    test
  11. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

yea and the ngga is rich now livin it up
    test
  12. CWilson

CWilson Member

wow he got a powerwheel for his daughter...he's rich as hell now. Comon guy. Powerwheels don't cost a thousand dollars. Plus that wasn't an teenager Eminem. He had a poor childhood. But does it really matter if he had a poor childhood or that he lived in a trailor park? If that's the reason why u like him then umm...I'm gonna leave it at that.
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

I just got bacc from thailand 1 month ago, and if you think our hoods are poor, peep how they live. the thai's work for 100-200 baut a day in wheather up to 100 degress drapped in long sleved shirts and rags on the face the us exchange rate for a $1 is 39. baut so they workin for about 5 dollars aday. thailand is rich compared to cambodia tho, i whent there for my visa shit was the worse shit i could image ever seen besides a dead bodie, fools with no arms and gouged out eyes on the ground with they platic cup begging, half burnt ass bodies cause of the war. kids(4-5 years old) holding (1-2 year old) babys begging for money. after that i dont see nothing wrong with living middle class, rich class, even in the pjs. asia just woke me up a bit.
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

dang, man...

...just becuase you live in a small house or something, doesn't mean you're doing alright...

...he was working at some pizza place, i believe. i bet they were living lavishly!
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Most of Europe is war torn.

Try again.
    test
  16. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

my mom dukes is down there right now helping with the tsunami stuff. thats her hometown. although she grew up in a rich family.. she seen the dirty sides of life. she use to tell me mad stories.. its crazy man.

but my understanding with em was that.. he was raised poor in a trailor park and kim was raised in a nice middle class family
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

You Americans dont know how good you get it.

I mean the UK aint a money mine and alot of that money goes to other places before it does our own people but we know where we stand.

Thats why its always laughable when americans complain about how they are living.

In America on a wimp you can do anything you want. If you poor in any other county, you will stay poor and most of the time it wont be your fault.
    test
  18. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol @ this thread, who the fuck cares. Comparing eminems life to his videos, and actually being concerned about the results you found....truly sad.
    test
  19. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

Whatever then, any country that is considered a "developed country" (US, Canada, UK, France). Eastern europe is a different story. Sure we have our own version of poverty but we don't have it like they do in Haiti or Guatemala.
    test
  20. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

i live in a mansion on the water
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.