Mob mentality with lasses...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...is sometimes even worse than with guys.

No wonder "women are evil" spread like wildfire.

:smh:
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    test
  2. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

there is nothing more fearsome and scary than a beautiful woman. my ACHILLES_BTK heel
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Could say the same for young women, no?
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

young beautiful women are the scariest creatures roaming earth to me
    test
  5. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

OP I'm sorry I missed the point of the thread????
    test
  6. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I'm not sure I understand.

Also, last I checked, men were evil rapist abomination pig scum.
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

@MatthewFillino, @AliceHouse;

...went to get my kaisermelange to go from a pub I frequent and noticed a group of girls outside (16-18ish) wanting to beat up another girl (not sure what exactly sparked it) ~ they were waiting for their victim to be to come out whilst they were being loud and obnoxious.

The whole grouping up thing made me draw a parallel with the whole mob mentality, where if one's seeking revenge, there's usually a group that follows suit.

Btw; not all men, tho.
    test
  8. AliceHouse

It's a general human thing. Female humans are less prone to violent behaviours in general because of the lack of testosterone compared to male humans. But they're still human. If the news is any indication (which it most certainly isn't,) they can be crazy too.

Now, to derail the thread. GaLaTeA, two questions. One, is your usernamed derived from mythology? If so, goody, I like that one. Next question is, I'm really feeling this song, what's your opinion on it? I am interested in your sincere opinion.

[youtube]xsDNfy8BK4w[/youtube]
    test
  9. Put it in my Mouth

Galatea:

Gender doesn't change the behavior, mob mentality is mob mentality- & as such they will behave as a mob with 1 collective thought/mission

men & women are more alike than most people would like to admit, but why women would want to be treated equal to men is beyond me

Alice:

you are missing the word "some" in that sentence of yours not all men fit that description
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Of course.

Girls can be brutal as well. And for some reason it's not even shocking anymore. Even if it doesn't escalate to a physical altercation, they'll still find a way whether it's name calling, harassment via social networks (there was a case a while ago of two teenagers going back and forth via myspace until one ended up stabbed/dead).

Greek mythology; Pygmalion's statue that came to life. Also a character from Claymore.

As for the track; find it interesting how the beginning's making "middle" sound like a place where no one wants to be placed. Yet it's often refered to as "the golden middle" ~ when in reality it's far from that. Also, it's send the "leave more than just a dash between the years of birth and death" message out, but sadly, gets stuck on running away instead of turning fears into challenges.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Alas, "primitive" doesn't descriminate.

Why not be treated equal though?
    test
  12. Put it in my Mouth

To me the feminist movement is stupid, not b/c the cause isn't worth while but b/c the end goal of feminism is 2 have women treated equally to men, that is a silly end goal.

If I were a women, being treated equally to men would be the start being treated better than men would be the end goal and that is why it is beyond me that woman would start a movement to settle for something that would probably hinder them in the long run

2 paint a picture 4 u, 2 me the feminist movement is women asking to sit at the same table as men but w/o being served, pretty pointless in my pov
    test
  13. AliceHouse

Thank you for your time.
    test
  14. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

I feel that with men and women, group mentality is a bit different.

When a group of girls go out to the club, they tend to go home in that very same group. Typically the lesser attractive friends will make sure the more attractive friends don't stray off with some guy and that everyone is accounted for.

When a group of guys go out to the club, they tend to go home one by one. They don't care how the other ones get home as long as they are getting laid. They are also trying to disable the lesser attractive female friends hold on the group schedule so they can fragment the group and go after the individual prey.

Therefore, I feel like guys work better in groups of each other than women do.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.