Mmlp2 leaks. And sucks

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SaintCity86, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ronnie enclade

ronnie enclade Member

classic album to me
    test
  2. Louis Armstrong

Louis Armstrong Yeah, it's me nigga

Legacy is the shit, I'm not going to front. Rap god is half genius, half garbage and you already know how I feel about Bad Guy. And headlights is complete GARBAGE. Gtfoh with that bullshit. I love brainless too.

But that doesn't stop the fact that most of the album is trash. Be honest, how many tracks do you think y'all be listening to a month from now?
    test
  3. Superman70

Superman70 edited

I'd say at least 8 or so
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

mak's rep bar being straight up 100% red already is pretty funny
    test
  5. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

So the deluxe version is a must...

Im re listening to this and ima speak on it soon... havnt even checked the first 6 pages
    test
  6. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

k so stronger than i was alone makes this album 8/10 easily... Pure Musician

lmfao at so far this shit had me dead how can people hate on it.. (he actually doesn't know how to use a computer) Vintage eminem, someone argue that...

Legacy is epic as fuck

and quite a few others..

if any other rapper dropped this shit ppl would be foaming at the mouth period.

read a quote the other day.

"If Eminem is anything, he's an original, a masterful lyricist, a student of hip hop, a great storyteller, emotional in every sense, and has one of the most capturing flows ever"

How can we ask for more...

Im very happy with this album... Grew up with em this is a perfect ending..

He did a excellent job providing something for everyone on this album as iv'e said you don't get much more versatile than em.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Superman70

Superman70 edited

After further review, this is the best album of the year.

He made a great album for rap fans.

Even on the songs that aren't great he's still outrapping nearly anyone else.

I believe him when he says all he does is rap.
    test
  8. Gen The God

Gen The God The Life or Death Poet

I don't say much on this forum, but it baffles me how people can say that this album was anything short of great. It's neck and neck with Eminem Show, with ES being slightly better. That being said, it's still in a class of its own along with his first 3 as far of albums are concerned.

I complain about garbage material being out, but what's really annoying is when classic material is dropped and true hip-hop heads are so disillusioned by whack shit that they can't realize good music when they hear it anymore.
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

I tried listening to this the other day... I'd already heard stuff like that Buckshot track... the Buckshot track was nice, Rap God is a decent Em track, I didn't hate Berzerk, Survival was meh and formulaic feeling, immediately hated the Rhianna track (paint by numbers shit), wasn't feeling the BS in his mom apology track (you'd do anything for money, then and now), and thought the Kendrick track was a waste of time and a cop-out so that modern Em didn't have to risk getting outshined in a straight lyrical track.

That said, I put it on... let the album ride and it started getting really grating on my ears. It got to the Rhianna track, Monster, and I just had to cut it off. Shit was starting to aggravate me like when my little cousin listens to metal, and I didn't really feel like wasting any more time on the second half. I think Bad Guy was cool, conceptually... not feeling this album.

SSLP (& SSEP)>MMLP>TES>Devil's Night>Relapse>Straight From the Lab>guest appearances, freestyles, and a couple songs here & there>even Infinite>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else can gtfo
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test