Mmlp2 leaks. And sucks

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SaintCity86, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

My favorite tracks after listening to the album a little...

Brainless, Bad Guy, Evil Twin, Headlights.

Worst tracks...

So far (it's fucking terrible).
    Asshole ... It's just... annoying.
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Will he be for real this time? Will this really be the last one? It made sense then that he made such a big deal about it and had some radio songs, he wants to sell a lot and go out with a bang, plus enough money to not having to work again.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

wow, I honestly dont think you niggas know why you hate Eminem anymore. Look, its been said a thousand times. the reason niggas hate Em's post Encore shit is because he picks 1 way to rap and raps like that for the whole album.

for relapse it was the voice/accent.

for recovery it was the yelling and fast paced rap.

what made this a good album is the fact that Em switched up the flow so many times. Thats all I was asking...

also, I'm shocked that there isn't a single song on the album that I hate... for the past few albums Em usually has a couple tracks that are cringe worthy... this album didn't really have any...

shits no where near MMLP... or any of Em's first 3.

Its Recovery 2... minus the yelling on every single track...

Its not really phenomenal, cause I truely believe that Eminem is INCAPABLE of being clever or witty anymore... he just lost it, but that doesn't mean he cant make good music.

this album overall was decent. 7.5 outta 10. maybe an 8 if I listen to it some more... but it shits on relapse and recovery, and bad meets evil 2 for that matter. The only thing thats really bad is the fact that 7.5 outta 10 is low for a top 10 all time rapper.

I'm glad he finally admits to loving his mother... hes 40 for god sake... let the bullshit go...

shits really not bad.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i think a lot of my issue with it is because its MMLP 2 and he said it'd be a revisitation of it. I kept finding myself thinking this bullshit would never have made the cut on MMLP. then i'd skip the track.
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

well thats the main complaint I have heard of the album... that it wasn't on par with MMLP... but hell neither is EMinem show and that was still awesome...

I was expecting an album full of "I Need a Doctor" like tracks... and I'm glad he switched the feel of the album up several times... I guess i just had really low expectations so i wasnt disappointed...lol
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Bad Guy is cool.
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I really love the MMLP references too... like stan's brother on Bad Guy. notice how he mentions a broncos hat (remember when we met in denver)
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

you respect my opinion and taste, I think, and I feel exactly the same about relapse and recovery as you do....I listened to them enough to honestly critique them, and I have never had the desire to listen again....I think that helped and hurt my expectations of what to expect with this...For the 2nd time ever, I didn't expect a great deal from an eminem album... Yet at the same time, I was hoping it would be different.....

Bro, peep this, i think it is worth it, tell me what you think about it....
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

Really didn't want to comment till I saw your response to this album....I have a feeling you will start to like this more and more, as well as find more lines and references that will jump out after a while
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

The production on this album is pretty unreal to me, I think the sound, and arangements are a step up from anything he has been on before, not so much from just the beats, but from the incorporation of rick Rubin and the unreal technical quality of it.....

And bro, I have been saying the same thing about his wittiness since relapse, which I had attributed to drugs and such.....however while I 100% see that, I am realizing that dude is not gonna be trying to sound like the old version of himself, and us as fans don't like that......whether he can't sound like that or he doesn't want to.....

Main thing is, I have hope after hearing this, and I have listened to it a couple times by choice, not forcing myself to....
    test
  11. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

The good songs on this album are better than anything from MMLP1,imo

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  12. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

The bad ones though are worse than songs from encore though... Imo. I still can't believe love game is the song they decided to do together. I would have MUCH RATHER heard them two on a dope track like brainless or bad guy, that kind of beat. Not that uppity shit they did. The one guest rapper on the album, and it's one of the worste Eminem songs ever. And the samples are corny. He's got to much of his rock n roll white side coming out. Imagine if he had made some of those really bad sampled songs when he was trying to be a thug with g-unit n shit.

Hoping deluxe tracks are really good. But I'm guessing two of the will sound gay.

The sia song, and the Jamie n Collins or whoever that is...

test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

The thing I was getting at was this shouldn't need to be compared to his previous albums, even though the name is for that purpose......he is not trying to outdo the old him, and this album is a loud statement of progress......the dude is doing something different than what everyone hoped he would, but he is doing it very well....you didn't like this album at first, now it is growing heavily on you, plus you had to get passed the first listen......ya feel me
    test
  14. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

Haven't listened to it yet, but y'all make me feel like it i shouldn't at all.
    test
  15. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Nah you should. There's a few classics. Bad guy is fire. I'm not to check out the deluxe tracks now, but I listened to the first few seconds of wicked ways and that sounds like a banger right there.

test
  16. mr.mdz

mr.mdz Never Lie

This is the only site I've seen with so much negativity.

The album sounds and feels like a successor to MMLP. He revisits topics and updates where he's at now. Lyrically and beat-wise, this is his best since the Eminem Show.
    test
  17. RZA n Wu 36

RZA n Wu 36 Member

I really like Love Game, don't understand the hate...

Best:
    Bad guy
    Brainless
    Rap God
    Headlights
    Evil Twin
    Legacy

Good:
    Love game
    Survivor
    Rhyme or reason
    So much better
    Stronger (yes I like this track)
    The Monster

Average or poor:
    Bezerk
    So far
    Asshole
    test
  18. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

Well, I'll give it a try.
    test
  19. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

The Deluxe version is a must.
    test
  20. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Groundhog day is the dopest shit on there.

test