Mmlp2 leaks. And sucks

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SaintCity86, Oct 30, 2013.

1. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

When I first heard "the monster" before the album dropped I hated on it. Not cuz I hated the track but cause he called it mmlp2 and I was expecting a different vibe. But now that the albums
    Out there and I heard the whole thing a few times I can't even lie, I do this track. The only ones I don't love is asshole
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Are you deaf by any chance?

It would be a great song, if it wasn't him singing it. He should have given it to Blink-182, because if they didn't write it it was heavily inspired by their music.

He pretty much ripped this off

But Blink's version is much, much better.
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This post is full of cringe

I'll probably give it a few listens through and keep the dope tracks on my iPod.
    test
  4. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

And why doesn't this dude Em edit his shit? I mean, editing is an important part of creating. It would be prolly better if he cut his 50 bars per songs and just keep the best 16 bars per verse.

Rhyme Or Reason is aight.
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Actually it would mean you're a girl who fucks boys.

Since this is Em singing from Kim's perspective.
    test
  6. K_WATTz

K_WATTz Member

Mufuckas tend to forget, or atleast for me, how wack I thought MMLP was when I gave it a few listens then songs started catching my ear then history was made and that album is considered one of his classics. Yall dont seem to wanna remember that tho. Eminem production took some time to get used to on there compared to slimshady lp which was the same but easier to grab you.
    test
  7. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Not really shocked

Gonna have to listen for myself but I know I'm a be disappointed based on the early reviews..

Almost like listening to a ghost now..

Relapse was crazy nice n Recovery was good for the time period/era he was in...but if this is a disappointment than he done digressed somethin heavy since 08-09..
    test
  8. ThatsNotMyName

Which one is the song where he sings?

The song about his mom is nice, I mean it could've been better if he hadn't yell that much but still it was good to see him end that chapter of his life.
    test
  9. K_WATTz

K_WATTz Member

Stronger than I was
    test
  10. ThatsNotMyName

I liked his singing better on Hailie's Song lol

Mmmm I liked how he sings better at the end rather than the beginning of that song.
    test
  11. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

I wanna come back and say I was wrong about this album. The songs I like, I love. And I'm sure the rest will grow on me. One thing not to d, is listen to an album when your mad about something else and misjudge it.

Bad guy is like one of the best em songs ever. That first beat makes me want to look up every mphazes (GOOD GRACIAS!) and S1 beat ever made. Anybody know who's beat it actuary was? MPhazes? With help from S1 maybe? I think it could have been the lead single. If the best hadn't changed. It makes it not radio friendly. Too long. But damn good. Brainless. Legacy. Evil twin. Rap God. I like survival too. I think people have it a bad rap cud of the yelling, but it reminds me of till I collapse. Even monster is good. Can't wait for the deluxe. The songs I do like, I like better than anything since TES. And I loved relapse and liked recovery. Although recovery has zero replay value for me. Relapse does though. And half this album is way better. The other half, with the samples... I'm just not so sure about. I hate headlights and the singing one. Drawing a blank on the name though

I'm not sure we know if the deluxe version is in people's hands? Has anyone seen actual pics with the extra disk and everything? I only saw that plum dude with the regular disk. Maybe that's a marketing ploy. Wait to ship the deluxe so people will buy it?

I'm a firm believer that every day your record DOESN'T leak, it's that many more albums sold. The more time an album circulates, the more people have a reason not to buy it. Not everyone is a stan like most of us here, and that's who the labels target. They already know stans are gonna buy the album simply to support. But the casual fan, isn't prowling the net for leaks, and might only get the bootleg cuz some guy is pushing it out of his car at the gas station. If he doesn't run into that guy selling it for 5 bucks, he might just buy it while shopping at Walmart.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  12. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Sorry about the typos yall. I'm trying to avoid using swype, that's where I be fuckin up at.

test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

my fav joints

badguy
    legacy
    headlights
    evil twin

joints ok and are growing on me rhyme or reason, so much better, stronger than i was, brainless

joints i skip, asshole(cuz the beat), so far(da fuck wuz he thinkin wit this country soundin shit), joint with kendrick, top 5 worse eminem song ever, the singles

i like bizerk tho, shit is funny, and the beat dope, the video made me like the song
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

but none of these songs are as good as anything on his 1st 3 albums

and not better than the 5 joints i love to death from encore.
    test
  15. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

I think bad guy stands toe to toe with anything on TES. I like brainless to a lot. I hate the kendrick feature too.

Bad guy tho, first two verses and hook are my anthem for my baby mom tho, if you look at it like he's taking to a bitch, instead of stans Brothers perspective.

test
  16. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

eminem show is my fav em album

but yea bad guy is really good for this albu,m
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  17. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Mine too. Then sslp. Then mmlpOne, now this, relapse, recovery, BmE, encore.

test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

wth is bme
    test
  19. RZA n Wu 36

RZA n Wu 36 Member

I don't know many of these tracks are dope... This is the best we could have hoped for 2013 Em IMO
    test
  20. stevenscamaross

stevenscamaross New Member

Shit is fire. Loving almost all of the tracks except So Far...
    test