Mmlp2 leaks. And sucks

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by SaintCity86, Oct 30, 2013.

1. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Man. Talk about the biggest let down ever. At least I liked recovery at first. Kendrick feature is just a waste of disk space.

Bad guy is good. The rest suck. And I ain't no em hater. I've been a die hard fan since forgot about dre. Garbage album

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. K_WATTz

K_WATTz Member

This gonna be long but fuck it. Only song I couldnt fuck with was "asshole"and thats without giving it a complete listen. almost skipped "stronger than i was" but i listened n you gotta respect Em for having the gutts to drop a track that was 95% singing..n*ggas gonna hate but they gonna listen to that song and vibe to it when they're by themselves and no1 is watching and they dont gotta play tough guy for once.

I was really surprised tho. I mean I knew Em aint the type to pull a bitch move and name it MMLP2 just to get attention and record sells. Yall gotta be real man. Em got a passion for this shit and to write this much substance in his lyrics for a mainstream release when he really dont got to says something. This rich son of a bitch is sensative as fuck towards ya'll negative comments on him and really cares. It obviously shows thru this album. Kid got heart man and he's rich as fuck like who gives a fuck what some message board 'losers' think of his shit. He does tho. Thats why I respect this mufucka man. This album is fire as fuck man. I cant even lie.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

love em but yea its disappointing

but i wasnt expecting much

and wtf @ that kendrick song

holy fuck
    test
  4. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

Nah man, aside from the songs already released, there's 4 on the cd I like. Which brings the total to 7. That's 7 songs that I like. But only bad guy I love. Which means half the album is mehhhh and the other half like headlights, so far, so much better, LOVE GAME... Garbage. Calling it mmlp2 was stupid. The problem with him is people expect the best, and he releases this shit so it's a letdown. Calling it mmlp2 just made it ten times worse. This album goes below recovery for me, and only above encore. This is his worste since encore...

test
  5. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

test
  6. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

This is a phenomenal album. I never expected such creativity, such freshness.

He was always the King of 'pure rhyming', but even that skill has jumped up another 5 and a half levels. Words can't do this album justice. I've been left speechless.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

test
  8. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

As someone who more or less always hated Eminem (I respect him for his abilities but never liked his music), am I more or less likely to like this album?
    test
  9. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

I guess Idk, I'd say it don't sound like him but for 4 sings that haven't been heard yet. Meaning, we heard 4 already, the singles, then 4 more. So really for me, I downloaded the album and liked 4 new songs. That's it. The songs I do like are way better than most of his recent stuff, but half the album are songs I'll never listen to fit a second time. He tries singing over an entire track. And not bearably like beautiful either, just annoying. I've got hopes that the bonus tracks are good, cud if they are, then I might have an albums worth of good music, if not, then he should just stop. If you drop the ball with the Lil Wayne feature on recovery, then the Lamar feature on this one, you should just wrap it up. Call it a career. The only people that love all these shit songs are the same people who think encore was high caliber.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. RZA n Wu 36

RZA n Wu 36 Member

Disagree... the beats on this album are dopeee IMO. The only knock I have on it is the same as the last 10 years... content is lacking.

Maybe I'm more open minded, but I even think the song with Kendrick is sick. There was one song I skipped on the first play through, can't remember which.
    test
  11. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

The main problem with this album is... we've heard it all before. It's the same story AGAIN (AGAIN!!!!). His Mom, his ex, his girl problems, etc etc.

Unless you've never heard his first three albums... there is no real reason for this to exist, it's the same recycled content with different instrumentals.
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

:wtf2:
    test
  13. RZA n Wu 36

RZA n Wu 36 Member

Brainless and Evil Twin are dope
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

such a let down. smh.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This is disappointing me
    test
  16. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

Albums fire. Gotta listen more then once to critique it. Cuz after 1 listen to i was all like "meh" now after 3 I love it. I only don't really feel like 2 songs. My only negative is he shouldn't of called it mmlp2 cu it's completely different and people are gonna bitch about that. But as a stand alone album this is great stuff. And I think people are understating it cuz they already heard survival, rap god (best son on the album) and berzerk which are all awesome. So I think people including myself are underrating this cuz they're failin to count these tracks. And I love the track with Kendrick, the fuck you guys talking about?
    test
  17. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I see some people bigging it up....but the people who are saying it's wack are people with solid taste.....is it worth a listen? Last two haven't been imo.
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

theres a few gems on there bruh.

but for the most part its weak.
    test
  19. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

And that singing track is sick. I got goosebumps listening. Anyone who fucks girls and have had relationships (which on this board is like 20% of us) will dig this shit. I love the old samples too. Zombies, joe Walsh, and billy squire. This album is dope. I feel like em went back and made sure he put a little bit of his styles from all his old albums on this. I hear hints of all his albums in here. Obviously lots of you are gonna listen to this 1 time and instantly call it wack. I'm too old to argue with little dumb kids on message boards and try and change their minds.
    test
  20. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I think he tries too hard with some songs.
    test