Mma memes

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient.

    Resilient. .. . ..

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2001
    Messages:
    29,663
    YES! lmfao
    test
  2. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    ^Killed me as well
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    test
  4. Jay Bee

    Jay Bee Boricua

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    2,596
    lol leave machida alone

    im surprised nobody has photoshopped his face in front of someone pissing on someones face
    test
  5. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    ^^lmao I'm not even going to try and look but I will go ahead and assume that has already been done.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

    Jay Bee Boricua

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    2,596
    for me to even consider drinking piss i will have to be promised an amazing health result such as living ten years longer or having a huge upgrade of muscle or stamina

    i mean doesn't lyoto look at that cup and say "this came out of somebodies dick". i heard that pee is sold to people.
    test
  7. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    If I searched I think I could find it easily, but Doctors said straight up, piss is 93 or 97% WATER, and the other 7/3% is bacteria your body is trying to release. IT WOULD BE healthier to get up and drink a WARM glass of water (to simulate the sickening feeling of drinking your own piss, but SAVE yourself the time and drink a fresh cold glass ;) ) everyday, than to drink one of piss.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    Drinking your own piss is like when a Rabbit eats it's own poo, or a dog eats it's own puke.....

    Like when I puke it is NOT coming back in.
    Hold up Jay-
    *Lungzzz goes to the bathroom
    *Takes a shit
    *Thinks about the taste---N-n-NOOOOOO that just DONT HAPPEN,
    WTF IS LYOTO THINKING
    test
  9. UnbrokeN

    UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2001
    Messages:
    22,568
    all the piss he may or may not drink are not chaneging the fact that he hits like a girl or a french fashion designer. this guy cant even fight his way out of a paper bag...
    test
  10. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    All jokes aside he is a great fighter. HE DOES drink piss though, that is CONFIRMED.
    test
  11. Jay Bee

    Jay Bee Boricua

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    2,596
    juan manuel marquez drinks pee 2. and they are both great fighters lol. but i aint fucking with that
    test
  12. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    test
  13. Tha Cunnysmythe

    Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2002
    Messages:
    14,737
    yeah, i've heard him discuss it in an mmajunkie interview with his dad

    he says that the morning piss contains vitamins and such your body didn't absorb during the night

    so drink up that piss and you'll be enriched

    his dad likes the piss to chill for a while

    lyoto like it fresh as soon as it comes out of the pisser
    test
  14. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    actually so gross reading that^^ lmao
    test
  15. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    test
  16. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    test
  17. N A S T Y

    N A S T Y Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 1999
    Messages:
    1,412,446
    everyone that came into this thread to argue against the memes can fuck off tbh
    test
  18. DogMeat

    DogMeat New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    109



    Lmfao i missed this one its fucking jokes, poor griffin tho
    test
  19. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    funniest post in awhile
    test
  20. LungZzZ

    LungZzZ Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2012
    Messages:
    3,219
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)