MMA Corner 9: Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva & More!

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by LungZzZ, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

If Anderson did this he could also walk on water.
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

its not out of the queston actually
    test
  3. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

I just think that is a BIT unfair compared to Fedor. NOT SAYING it couldn't be done, but Anderson has to beat proven legit champions in each div? Fedor didn't. If Anderson were to fight GSP or Jones I think that ONE fight alone can GOAT status him.
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

o sorry i misread what you said.

i dont agree with deth at all, and usually i do agree wih deth. fedor can't compare to anderson in any form or and certainly isn't above
    test
  5. DogMeat

DogMeat New Member

Imo from the first chael fight to destroying a ufc legend in vitor to avenging a bs loss to okami to the second chael fight confirmed this guy as a mma goat in my eyes. i dont think he has to fight any other division champions to get that status dont get me wrong it would be sick to see, especially him v jones because he would pose a problem against anderson not really seen before with the reach advantage and solid stand up but they both publically said that they dont want to fight each other. as for fedor to me it became appearent watching lombard v boetsch that any fighter with a crazy record outside the ufc though incredibly skilled is still an untested fighter, Fedor does have accomplishments and i hate to trash any fighter rep but he had his chance to prove himself, didnt then went to a not so big organization SF fought non ufc champions and got disproved being finished in 3 of 4 fights. during 05 06 he very well might have been the greatest heavyweight in the word at the time but that was when tim sylvia was the ufc champion and that weight class was lacking depth and contenders, also notice that i said word not world thats because somewhere out there lurking in the shadows and behind the scenes i knew a bigfoot was tracking him down lol jks about that last part i actually didnt know that at the time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.