Miztah Gz "REAL FOCUS" real dope shit check me out

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Verbuse!, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbuse!

Verbuse! DDL'z Finest Miztah G

test
  2. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I herd Jody Breeze rock that shit, you got kinda the same appeal on it, Your delivery in some places lack's not an energy but like certain finishing move or something. But the lines are clear and the content's grimey accuratly matching the beat. This joints coo, your style make's it more appealing i'll be lookin for future shit.
    test
  3. smellycheeseguy

smellycheeseguy Chedda Cheese

The beat was alright. Mixing was ok, but a little bit flat.
    Delivery worked for the track, flow was on point.
    Had some cool rhymes, the hook sounded pretty good. Cool stuff
    test
  4. TheConMan

TheConMan The Concept

honestly, first, when the beat dropped and everything started i was like oooh no not this bs again haha... but you killed it... shit was straight.. only thing is the mixing was, as cheese maine said a little flat.. the whole sound image could have been a lot bigger... but this is hot.. stay up

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1091446
    test
  5. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Cool beat.. u got a real dirty south vibe to ya. Your vocals could use some eq to bring ups your hi's. Your lyrics were decent. Flow was on point. Hook was cool. Overal this was a nice joint

Return the luv
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1093407
    test
  6. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

Yea this is def some south shit..nothing wrong with that..as long as you do ya thing. Which you did. The only problem was the quality, couldve been mixed a lil bit better. The flow and everything was hard man. I was feelin that. The beat was hard..everything was hardbody..but like I said, theonly issue was the mixing. If you get this mixed perfectly, you will def have a complete banger.

V
    test
  7. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

returning the feedback

returning that shit

beat sounds nice as fuck, intro's good, u came in good, flow's nice, the mixing's decent too, can't complain, u got a good feel to your shit, delivery's nice liking the emotion, the doubles on the left side run off at a point during it, u're just doing your thing steady, like the feel to it, no real hook to it, str8 flow nice job overall homie u did some good shit to this and yea mang I'm down for a collab just holla atchtya boy whenever, peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.