Mixing and Mastering Service

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by thepowkid, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepowkid

thepowkid Member

Not sure if you remember us from the other sites,but look up this name or "BangTha40" to see our history and how long we've been doing this.Just figured we'd offer services over here too..anyways,

We're Big Bas studio's (BBS) A NY based recording studio that specializes in the Editing,Mixing,and Post Production field of music
    I am introducing an online solution for artists wishing to turn their sessions and recordings into quality mixes,but may not have the resources to get to a studio in person,or the budget to rent out a bigger facility.

Here's How It Works:

- Contact me, and explain what you wish to have worked on, and more importantly describe any instructions that may need special attention. (Sending a dry or ruff mix of the project/s will be helpful.)

- I will respond explaining what I can offer, and do to the project/s, and the time frame that will be needed to complete said project/s.

- We will discuss and arrange a cost for the project/s to be completed.

- A 50% deposit will be required upon agreement of arrangement. (Via PayPal)

- Upon reciept of project/s, the remaining 50% of arranged costs shall be required to be paid in full. (Via PayPal)

Client will be able to send and recieve the project/s via the following:
    - Dropbox or Private Server
    - Online File Sharing Sites (*.com, Mediafire.com, etc.)
    - Email

- Sessions and Recordings wished to be worked on will need to be formatted by either of the following:
    - Complete Pro-Tools Sessions 10 or earlier
    - Separate Consolidated audio files that begin at the zero start mark of the song/project
    (Audio files need to be WAV, AIFF, or MP3)

Any questions or anything or if you want examples of work,just hit us up here or at BigBassNYC@gmail.com

**We're going to be using this thread to add Before and After Examples of our work.off Special Deals to the members on this site.**
    test
  2. iJamBeats

iJamBeats New Member

test
  3. thepowkid

thepowkid Member

test
  4. thepowkid

thepowkid Member

Big Bass Studio's New Deal
    Mixing/Mastering/Radio Ready

As A Special Promo for the Artist on this site.
    We're Doing A Budget deal For Everybody!
    $25 per Track for up to 5 tracks.
    (This Includes Mixing & Mastering)
    If more than 5 tracks, we offer cheap package deals!

Just mention you're from this site when you contact us.
    JasonEQ
    BigBassNYC@gmail.com
    (347)704-7227
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.