Mista Freeze vs Smittyrhythm - Round 3

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by smittyrhythm, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1263019-challenge-mr-freeze-vs-smittyrhythm.html
    Time's up old man winter

Your ‘act’ is exposed, you lack components for that which a rap is composed
    No matter how many CAPS n “quotes” or both, contrast to me it aint half as "BOLD"
    You think you ‘Missed’a Freeze’ tag? I'll stiff-arm stab his pass- then he's 'out cold'-
    Cuz Ima' run 'It' and 'Afro'ze' dont make you fast, so fatso, now you're the ‘LAST TO GO!!’
    You gonna think his ‘fashion’s cold after I 'tag' his toe, cuz with fag’s this old I kill em til their ‘casket clothes’d
    Double-tap em ‘two smokin holes’ just like a Dragon’s nose will have em spittin raps and gaspin through a plastic hose
    My mother told me all about you, and how you earned as a skeet sleaze
    Cuz at the ‘bank’ where she got pregnant they ‘keep the sperm in a deep-Freeze’
    There’s so much ‘seamen’ between his cheeks he squeeze out submarine feces
    Now that’s a ‘Sea Section’, but his recovery from gettin ‘cut’ wasn’t eeeasy

You’re 'poppin duds', there’s no gun powder in any ‘round’ that he brings
    So far he watches ‘TV’ and eats ‘JUNK FOOD’- increasing the pounds in his jeans
    I spit the fire you 'revolve around' and fries over a thousand degrees
    So how the fuck do you expect a ‘Sun’ to ever come out of a 'Freeze'?!?!??

Every year it gets more expensive for you September 8th, because the candle’s start to cost more than you’re birthday cake
    You pushin 40’s like a liquor clerk at first day break, and it’s obvious that you love 'sugar' because your ‘cane sure shakes’!

You got a lot in common with your last verse because you ‘sweet on the inside’
    Punchin with ‘pixie sticks’, I’ll ‘lick ur ish’ good-bye ya ‘teeth’- when these fists fly
    You 'Type-too’ geezer, I see 'diabetes' in his ‘stretch mark lines’ and obese rhymes
    YOU DROP BIG LETTERS? Then how about startin with the ‘LB’s please and de-crease size
    The crips they call his pad a ‘crypt’ cuz he’s too aged for a ‘crib’; and robbin the 'cradle’s the only time he’s ever ‘came with a kid’
    Only thing ‘KLIQ'N from out of his waste’ is when he’s breakin his hip; My beer and chicken it comes in ‘Bucket’s, while you just make it a ‘List’
    I will break your score and own this old man’s stats on the gaming floor
    You ‘shaky’ MC, you’d think he’s drinking E&J with the way that he’s ‘aiming pour’
    You’re afraid ya ‘spots’ all ‘washed up’, 'face it', and not the stains on you’re ageing pores
    Cuz you’re ‘arthritis soars’ cant hang or ‘bang the board’ with names born in ‘84

Need I say more?
    test
  2. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE rolling*

That my Dear Boy was NICE! It was solid from start to finish which I didn't think U would be able to do from the length of your verse. I was wrong! It was a nice read and had a lot of PUNCH!!!!

UNFORTUNATELY I WILL RESPOND SOON AND IT'S GONNA BE UGLY!!!

BODY BAG!
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

lol mad respect man. good battle and gl
    test
  4. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Darkness falls across the land
    The midnight hour is close at hand
    Creatures crawl in search of blood
    To terrorize y'alls neighborhood

I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby
    I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
    Thriller night, baby, ooh!

The foulest stench is in the air
    The funk of forty thousand years
    And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
    Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive
    Your body starts to shiver
    For no mere mortal can resist
    The evil of the thriller

*SMITTY shaking like a CRAPS GAME*

MOMMY I'M SCARED! I know FREEZE is coming and he said he was gonna get ME!!! LOOK UNDER MY BED MOMMY PLEASE!!! WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! MMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYY HEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!!

GRIM REAPER ENTERS THE ROOM!

BODY BAG!

Since U keep making my age an issue/
    I’m gonna “OFFICE MAX” your facial tissue/
    The “PEN” knife Blade will split U/
    Until the Doctor’s “STAPLE’S” stitch U/
    U “MACY” how vast my “HOT TOPICS” are so this Kid I plan 2 “MALL”/
    Because 2 me his style’s more disappointing than a 4th quarter “PHANTOM” call (WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN THAT’S A FOUL! WATCH THE GAME REF U ARE MISSING A GOOD ONE! U JUST COST ME 2 G’S!)/
    This Dude couldn’t withstand a brawl. KO him hand 2 jaw/
    Gunplay? My KLIQ drags “LONG ARMS”. It’s like we’re “NEANDERTHALS”/
    But no I’m not a CRO MAG. I’m just plan 2 leave SMITTY TOE TAGGED/
    When I pull out the chrome FO’ FO MAG/
    “PUSSIES” leak like menstrual chix with no rag/
    So when that TREY 8 blast. Don’t “WAFFLE” just “BREAK FAST”/
    Cuz U’re not a “MONSTER” U’re NICKI MINAJ! A RAPPIN’ BYTCH! WITH YO “FAKE ASS”!
    So when the “CALIBUS” let’s get 2 “KRACKEN” let's see who really “ROCKS” best/
    But this ain’t a “CLASH OF THE TITANS” I already got this game on “LOCH NESS”/
    My whole KLIQ has got techs/
    We’ll rob U for your cream and cheddi/
    U ain’t a “GANGSTA”. U’re a “PAIN IN THE NECK” who goes around claiming I’m “TEAM EDDIE”/
    Better yet claiming “TEAM JACOB” cause I hear that U swoon/
    And grow “HAIRY” palms whenever U’re in the "TWILIGHT" gazing @ some guys shiny “NEW MOON”/
    So the day that SMITTY trips is the day the day that SMITTY dips/
    There’s no telling “WERE” this “WOLF” will end up “HOWLING” when “SILVER BULLETS” spray from the DESERT “ECLIPSE”/
    So SMITTY keep spittin those wack azz tunes and I swear U’ll end up getting snatched up soon/
    HOGTIED! CEMENT SHOES! I’ll leave this “CREATURE” in the bottom of a “BLACK LAGOON”/
    That or with “JAWS” in “CRYSTAL LAKE” or some other body of scary water/
    I’ll have SMITTY scared 2 even say my name like I’m "VOLDEMORT" from HARRY POTTER/
    SMITTY U’ll need a “BIGFOOT” 2 fill my shoes. FREEZE has been known 2 smash spots/
    And the way I “CAUSE WRECK 2 YOUR CAMP” U might wanna call me “SASQUATCH”/
    Yo for real I snatch props/
    I don’t hope for respect/
    TASER this Bytch. Feel like "FRANKENSTEIN" when he gets the “BOLTS 2 HIS NECK”/
    So Smitty I don’t have 2 shoot ya/
    My lyrics alone R enough 2 mute/
    & On my block they “TURN SO MANY STONES” they just started calling the strip “MEDUSA”/
    So give the "DEVIL" his due. I got this “WRAPPED” like a “MUMMY”. Yeah FREEZE is a SQUAD KILLER/
    SMITTY THOUGHT HE WAS “KING KONG” BUT IN THIS BATTLE HE FOUND THAT FREEZE IZ GOD’Z ILLER!!!!!

*REAPER grabs SMITTY by the NECK*

It's Time Son!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME! SOMEBODY PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSSE SAVE ME!

BODY BAG!!!

OMG!!!!

Okay this is is getting BRUTAL!!!! I HAVE STARTED TO WORK THE RUST OF MY JUMPER!!!

I may take one or 2 more WARM UPS but then I'm gonna take my JACKET OFF & IT'S GONNA GET UGLY!!!!

I AM THE BEST TO EVER COME HERE!!!

MY LYRICS ARE AMAZING!!!!

I AM THE GOD OF RM AND I WILL DESTROY ANYONE WHO CHALLENGES ME.......

FREEZE IZ GOD!!!!!!

This I COMMAND!!!!
    test
  5. smittyrhythm

Negative :funny: you know what I can do to that verse c'mon now pops! You're fortunate enough to be going second lol

good battle tho man, I like the creativity and how you 'theme' your verses. props.
    test
  6. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE laughing*

2 be honest I do hate that ppl on this site put up verse after on another! I am like CHRIS TUCKER! SAME TIME MAN! SAME TIME! I don't know! That is why I really don't ride off your verse to much! I try 2 make it fairly original! I do like making up themes and personal PERSONALS! I hate verses that don't actually attack the MC that they R battling and I hate the one's that completely ride someones bars! I really enjoyed this battle and I know it will get slept on! Man I use to love battling on BOLT because ppl NEVER missed a good battle. Here NO ONE RESPONDS! It SUX! Oh well who knows maybe we can get some votes! EITHER WAY U R NICE KID! U need 2 keep smashing Boyz! I would love to team up on some cats someday if they ever get this site poppin again!

ANYWAY TILL LATER...

Feel the FREEZE!!!
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Join the battle league, your battles are guarenteed to get votes there.
    test
  8. smittyrhythm

The trouble I seem to have around here is getting people that actually 'get' whats being said... the imagination around here is pretty hit and miss. But ya, definitely my toughest opponent yet. You've been around the block.

Stay active man, I'll be around.
    test
  9. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

This is THE BEST BATTLE ON THE SITE.Period.Point blank.That is ALL.Both yall tore it down here and both of you are closely matched.Both of you produced verses that are MILES BEYOND ANYTHING YOU WROTE PREVIOUSLY.Madd props.Madd props.Bravo.

This is real skill.Every aspect of lyricism is there.If you tweaked the rhyme schemes of each verse a tad more? You'd be HOF material for real.You two have conclusively produced the best battle I have read onsite,and I've read practically all of them.Oneduh and all the rest.You guys' battle dusted them all.Usually,the winner is pretty apparent in battles on this site...audio or text.Rarely is there a spirited exchange in battles,and when there is? It's not a spirited exchange where each one of the lyricists are operating with such skill and are drawing on so many elements of TRUE LYRICISM.

Freeze.Man.Never knew you had it in you.Seriously,man.Your other rhymes are ANUS compared to this.It's almost like a totally different person wrote this.Same with you smitty.Middle finger for saying that Freeze gave you your most spirited battle...and two middle fingers for being right.Lol.In our battle? In our 3rd round? You showed hints of what you dropped just now.I had a pretty decisive edge on you all around in our 3rd round.It'd be a different thing if you came at me like you just came at Freeze.I'd have to pull the arsenal out...and I haven't done that in years.YEARS.If we meet in the RBL? Yeah.That will be a real classic,dawg.Can't wait.

I'm def gonna judge this when I get some time to give it the thorough look it deserves tomorrow.Respect.Lots of it.You deserve it.

And if you and smitty team up and want a tag team against me and somebody? Consider it a done deal.3 rounds of pure warfare and true superlyricism.It'd be an honor.Gets me amped just thinkin about it.
    test
  10. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE laughing*

Thanx Deth 4 real! I actually like U lyrically as well. I do think U strecth the shit out of bars sometimes but U have good PUNCHES! I thought after reading some of your criticism 2 ppl U would be over rated but honestly U are not! U R as good as U say U are. Your style is different but it works!

Now SMITTY I know what U mean check my verse 2 HEART CLOAKER! PPL just didn't get it! It happens. i just try and make my verses better by trial and error. Oh and I see U rise and fall 2 the level of competition! I do that as well. It is hard 4 me 2 body a cat if he isn't that good. i just dont know why. The better U are the harder I come at U...

But we may have 2 take old DETH up on the tag team battle! It might be fun!!!
    test
  11. smittyrhythm

Im in. Who are you gettin buried next to death? :funny:
    test
  12. DethStryque

Well,I'm thinkin of 2 names to help me murk da holy crap outta you guys,lol.Once they lemme know what their schedule's like? I'll PM yall and we can get this poppin.
    test
  13. G Force

G Force Member

You guys should have just kept one thread. There is no need for 2 threads.

This battle was decent. Its the first one i've seen during a month of been on this site where both battlers have written decent verses. When me and Dethstryque battle in the next couple of weeks, it will be the best battle on this site. Both Smitty and Freeze have written good multies with metaphors that is required in packing a punch. I think the battle was very close and could ultimately go either way once all votes have come in. I think some of the punches were forced by both writters although generally good concepts were used. For me Freeze just takes this as he was more consistant over the 3 verses. Freeze's second verse was his best. Smitty, your best verse was your third but i felt there was too much catching up left to by the 3rd verse. If your other verses were as good as your last, you could have won it for me. Overall, my vote goes to Freeze for more consistancy.

VOTE = MR FREEZE 2001
    test
  14. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

test
  15. DethStryque

This was a monster battle,like I said before guys.terrific job.You guys oughtta rematch.I look forward to me and G-FORCE battlin yall.And I wrote a really detailed vote that broke it down in my traditional 10 categories,but the site ate it or my PC spazzed or whatever.To me? The bottom line is that Freeze was funnier with punches but smitty not only was funny himself but he brought superior overall lyricism.Rhyme scheme,vocab,wordplay that didn't need explanations IN THE RAP ITSELF...it's just a better overall verse.The little things that smitty did that gave him a little edge in several categories added up to a clear victory on his part.In some instances smitty went for "slick" rather than "savage" and Freeze was "cold" the whole way thru with funny hard disses,but there are times that he missed punches and smitty never missed a punch...even if it was a jab or low kick instead of a hook knee uppercut headbutt body kick elbow,etc.You can get KO'd by jabs alone and smitty threw alot more than jabs.His arsenal continues to expand and it's impressive.So is FREEZE's.

My REAL vote is a rematch.Yall need to start your rematch like you did this Round 3 and build on that for another 3 rounds.But in the absence of that?

VOTE: SMITTY
    test
  16. smittyrhythm

1-1 appreciate the feedback yal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.