Misinterpreted Situation

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by strykeback24, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Yo ^^ word its a waste of emotions lol. I got a good friend with a dude who treats her like stepped on dog shit and she wants nothing more then to just devote herself to him. I'm like wtf?!! He'll leave her but she still won't leave the idea of being with him alone, its fuckin crazy. I think she may be crazy...I did however hit that a few times tho...caught her in that vulnerable "im gonna fuck someone else outta revenge cuz he did" state...that may not sound like such a good friend or it may sound like i dont care for her...but I do, alot...but as I previously stated, Graph and Dweeb are not one in the same lol

Oh yeah, thread starter: It seems like you just jumped the gun with her and she would have let you get farther eventually.
    test
  2. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  3. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  4. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  5. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Eh, I wouldn't go that far, either. You could have refuse her offer... especially knowing that she had a man, and you were interested in her. You both played a part, here. However, it wasn't that serious... some lines of communication got crossed, which happens and it ain't that deep. She shut it down when it went further and/or in a diferent direction than she wanted it to go and has kept her distance since then, which I think is best in this situation.

Errbody still livin. Nobody got hurt. You can now apply this lesson and go find somone else.

God speed.
    test
  6. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.