Misinterpreted Situation

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by strykeback24, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Leave it alone, man. You don't shit where you work or where you lay your head at night. Her dude probably already knows about you AND where you live. You're asking for drama if you pursue this situation.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

I agree... this is likely the case.

I think men sometimes see "signs" that aren't really there... or that the women didn't intend to come of as a signal that she's interested... cause she's not... she was just being friendly.
    test
  3. tight-eyes

DEAD!

LMFAO

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Why the fuck does everybody keep saying mixed signals? Ain't no mixed signals. I mean there are, but it's your fault for being in lala land. Think of it this way- would you go on a date talking about your ex the whole night? If she were ready to be over her man, she wouldn't talk about him constantly. Do you understand that? whatever she did beyond that was irrelevant.

Perception works both ways, not just in your favor.
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

Thank you. Had I read this, it would have saved me a post.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

Exactly! And I think the fact that the OP titled the thread "misinterpreted situation" tells us that, deep down, he knows he misunderstood the woman's intentions, too. Why he is now trying to flip it and make it seem like she hella lead him on, is beyond me.
    test
  7. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

I don't know about in this situation here...but females can DEFINITELY send mixed signals. I'm not just speakin for myself...most dudes I know have dealt with females who BS with this.

A lot of females will not only be nice and smile, but make strong hints that they are feeling you...but when you follow through, they'll act like you are wrong, and sometimes say "I didn't know you were feelin me like that." The last BS'er I dealt with was definitely flirtin when I was DJ'n, and asked for my number...but whenever I tried to kick it, she would flake, and I'd stop textin or whatever real fast. However, whenever I'd see her, or 2-3 weeks later, she'd always be on some "damn, so you forgot about me? When are we gonna spend quality time? I miss beign around you"...and she STILL wouldn't follow through. It never got to me because I figured out her type early...but I can see some dudes gettin hurt over situations like that.
    test
  8. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Yo, I've had girls come right out and grab my dick! Then...when I flirt back they're like, "nah, it's not like that". If that aint sending mixed signals then I dunno what to call it.

I've had chicks grab me, rub me, touch me even kiss me! And I'm not a dweeb who thinks that every chick that looks at, talks to, or touches me is into me...but I can tell when some messages are being sent, feel me?

When a girl is in your crib alone with you, sitting within a close proximity with a lot of open body language, giving you "that look" then tells you to chill cuz she got a man, it's a mixed signal.

But yes, mad dudes get overly excited and bite on any bit of attention they get from women...these are usually the guys who get NO play.
    test
  9. R-Tistic

LMFAO....I don't even want to get flashbacks of this one female. I will just say these types of females can just be stupid as hell, and crave attention to where they get a rush from teasing...whih is all that is.

This one chick who was probably the sexiest chick I've ever messed with was terrible...she's seriously lucky I'm not a sexually agressive dude, because some of us can only take so much. She would come over, and after realizing she was a tease, I would just sit there and not even make a move on her, since we never made it "all the way." However....she would ALWAYS be the one to try to touch my dick first, and always make comments like "why are you always hard? Why is it so hard?" and I'd be like "look....do NOT touch that shit unless you gonna do somethin with it" and she'd be like "well I just like playin with it." One time, I just said f'kit and took it out...and this biotch gonna say "I am not gonna do anything with it....but you can jack off, I like seein it cum out" and I'm like wooooow......is this bitch reaaally serious? So after I finished jackin off......J/K, but I sat there mad as fucc and damn near kicked her out of my house for that shit.
    test
  10. tight-eyes

I don't doubt that some women sometimes send mixed signals as to their true intentions and interest in a man. However that doesn't seem to be the case, here.

Too, sometimes what you believe is a "signal" wasn't intended to be, or might have just been playful flirtation and/or friendliness.

When in doubt - just ask. If she's giving you the run-around, being flaky or not being clear... she's "just not THAT into you". Forget her.
    test
  11. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  12. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  13. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  14. lol u still on this hoe, son leave her alone and more on shes oBviously still has feelings for the clown...if its meant to be than she'll come back to you
    test
  15. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  16. tight-eyes

I woudn't take it personally or get too caught up in pondering the dynamics of her relationship with her man. However he treats her, or however stuck on him she is... she's making the choice to stay.

It has nothing to do with you. It's not your problem.

I really wouldn't even concern mysef with it or spend any unnecessary time or energy thinking about it, at this point.

Forget her and find a new un-attached, drama-free girl.
    test
  17. tight-eyes

That's understandable, you misinterpreted the situation, and/or she possibly did un/intentionally send you "mixed signals"... it happens. Chalk it up to a learning experience. If she had given you some play... she'd still be stuck on her dude and you would be in a world of drama right now. Consider yourself lucky.

And I don't think you went too far or disrespected her or her boyfriend. She's putting a lil bit much on it, with all that. She put herself in that compromising situation, so she is not blameless, here. If anyone disrespected her boyfriend, it was her.
    test
  18. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  19. Gorilla Nasty

and the hearts all over the world tonight, I said the hearts all over the world tonight
    Oh, I'm into you and
    No, one else will do
    with every kiss, and every hug
    you make me, fall in love
    test
  20. R-Tistic

Yeah, I'm RTistic310 on AIM.

Man, I'll tell you bout these kinds of females. IF things did get to that level that he hit her, she's the type to call you cryin about it....but when you confront him, she'll take his side...and if you punched him and knocked him out, she'd scream at you sayin "WHY DID YOU HIT MY BABY????" and call the cops on you.

I stay far, far away from these types. It's basically the same thing Trey Songz was talkin about in "I can't help but wait," but I'm cool on waitin or even wastin my emotions on a female in this situation.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.