Misinterpreted Situation

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by strykeback24, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

doesn't apply anymore

EDIT, since they don't delete threads...
    test
  2. yea now invite her out to dinner,(free pancake day at IHOP tommorow), and then see where that leads
    test
  3. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  4. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

hmm, probably not. I can see about as you were leaving you gave her a hug, but cuddling, I don't know.

I would just chill. If you happen to run into her which is most likely since you're practically neighbors, just be polite and say hey, and keep going about your business.
    test
  5. yea girls is crazy like dat..just start with a wave or sayin hello and then keep it movin
    test
  6. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

LOL. Don't fuck with her....act like she doesn't exist...and I GUARANTEE she'll be on you when her and dude are for real done, or when she's mad enough at him and gets lonely.

I've been around enough females, especially the 18-23 ones, to know that these situations rarely turn out they way you want them to when you are playin "captain." There are situations here n there that the girl will realize that you are the "good one," but 90% of the time, she just wants somebody to listen to, and she feels good getting attention from you, even though she knows her heart is with the idiot she talks about all the time. Think about it...the fact that these type of girls continue to talk about these dudes mean that they are COMPLETELY in their head to the extent that they probably can't shake it.
    test
  7. u gotta make some type of effort to be made as competition
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LMAO, dude you're just making it out to be what you want it to be. In the real world, where we all live, if a girl keeps talking about her boyfriend it's cause she ain't over him. LOL, how are you going to try and be bold like that without actually knowing what you're doing? It's like skydiving with 0 instruction, a recipe for disaster as you found out the hard way. To tell you the truth, unless she would sit there and listen to my problems, I'd just give here the axe.
    test
  9. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Word? Sounds like she was just making conversation and lookin for a friend bro...which is prolly why she solidified the fact that she was still technically with her man. Two sides to every coin tho and in reality none of us here can tell you if you were right or wrong cuz we don't know the signals and vibes she's sending you. Females are like that, they'll send mixed signals like a muh fucka then act like they don't know wtf you're talking about when you call em on it.
    test
  10. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  11. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  12. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

dsfjldfdsfdsafdsfadfafdfasdf
    test
  13. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  14. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

yeah. r-tistic knows the game
    test
  15. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  16. na if she givin u any type of play then use ya natural game to get at her, but if she not then let her fly
    test
  17. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

No doubt.

It's hard as hell to read signs in these cases. I have gotten play from a few vulnerable females who were in this position, while some just wanted somebody to listen to them. You have to see where their head is at first. I know dudes who've played that "friend" role for months and even years, and haven't even got a kiss....while some dudes listened to them cry for a few minutes, and ended up hittin it the same day. It depends where her head really is...and IF she does end up being vulnerable enough to let you get somethin from her, she's probably a bit unstable, and she still might stay with/talkin to the dude she was cryin about and then tell you "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen."

I just know I'm too old to play that friend role now. Whenever I meet a girl who has a dude or anything like it, I play it laid back as hell..and if she doesn't throw any real hints at me, I don't even try anything.
    test
  18. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  19. strykeback24

strykeback24 Leader

test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

maybe her man found out and told her 2 stay away from u if she knows wats good 4 her...

was she wearing shades the last time u saw her....
    think about it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.