Miri Ben Ari

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Good luck, she aint your everyday Jew.
    She's connected in many many ways.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

evidently u never took anthropology

lol@ no such thing as "white features"

ya'll amaze me......
    test
  3. urban_tactics

wow SOMEBODY INTRODUCE THIS IDIOT TO ANTHROPOLOGY

god damn...go to college, grown ass man with no college education thinkin WHITE falls on the terms of COLOR ONLY

wow...i'm fuckin FLOORED by your idiocy

MIRI BEN ARI is NOT fuckin WHITE homey..............

lol@ mariah being white

so i guess my ligh skin cousins are white too huh...damn you a stupid mafucka....u prolly one of the dumbest mafuckaz on this site wit yo white wanna be cherokee ass

lmao

LOOK AT HER HAIR...LOOK AT HER LIPS....LOOK AT HER NOSE................wtf?!?!?!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

somebody educate this fool PLEASE, its too late for me to son you right now homey.....i'm goin to bed
    test
  4. urban_tactics

black and white are used as references to RACE...not COLOR u dumb fuck...

hispanics are refered to as brown ALL the time...the fuck u talkin about homey?
    do u leave your house? i mean seriously, u make some of the DUMBEST comments to ever grace these boards....i mean u SERIOUSLY amaze me with how stupid and incoherent the shit you type is.......god damn.....lets hope your kids picked up the smarts from your wife's side of the family....
    test
  5. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Its called european feature.
    test
  6. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

NO RACIST

look at her nose, she's not white

NO RACIST
    test
  7. Ali Gator2

Ali Gator2 Unfinished Business

What's that supposed to mean? What's your everyday Jew?
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Urban - Shut the fuck up

Black people was cryin their asses off when Tiger Woods tried to say he's not Black, he's also Asian. WHITE is a color of somebody's skin. BLACK is a color of somebody's skin. You're a fuckin jackass.

I can see Miri's features. What's your fuckin point? It doesn't change the fact that her skin is STILL WHITE....She's not European...true. She's still WHITE. Are you fuckin retarded?

I've NEVER IN MY LIFE seen Hispanics and people of Middle Eastern Nations put into the same category of "BROWN" on ANY document whatsoever. So what if idiot Mexicans talk about "Brown Pride"...That's no different than rednecks who say: "White Pride" or African Americans who hold up a fist in 2006 and chant "Black Power"...They're morons, just like you.

And how the fuck you gonna claim Mariah is BLACK when she's also half WHITE and her SKIN is White? She has some black features and some white features, and yet you'd like us to pretend that her skin isn't white just to fuel your racial agenda? Get the fuck outta here. That bitch is a White African American.
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If I said, "So and So is one connected Mick, he's not your every day Irishman."
    Would you be asking what an everyday Irishman is?
    test
  10. urban_tactics

once again u blazin idiot......white is a reference of RACE not COLOR

what part of that do you NOT understand?

its hilarious, because i had to explain this to a 4 year old the other day and she understood it easily

but you, being a grown ass "man" cant seem to understand that when ppl say BLACK and WHITE, they are refering to their race

u dont go around callin light complected Iraqis white do you? how about palistanians? egyptians? hell, what about black ppl who are more pale than you?

are they white too?

see how much your logic is riddled with idiocy? see how fucked up your feeble mind is workin?

shut the fuck up...seriously

and u wonder why u get in an argument every other day on this site....you're a fuckin DUNCE......
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I understand what you're saying...I just know that what you're saying is wrong.
    Referring to White people and Black people as individual "RACES" perpetuates ignorance. I don't give a flyin fuck how long people have been doing it. If you mean European, then say European. If you mean Slavic, then say Slavic. If you mean Caucasian, then say Caucasian. Don't be a dumbsky.

Of course a 4 year old accepted your bullshit.
    The child hasn't aquired the ability to reason and question your idiocy.
    I on the other hand am a grown ass man with an IQ of 142. I'm not going to swallow your "learned" rhetoric.

Fuckin idiot

If I call an ••••• a Peach but I mean an •••••, should I expect you to embrace it as a "Peach"? Your logic has flawed reasoning. Just because that's what people "MEAN" that doesn't make it right. Say what you mean. Language is the KEY to adult communication. That is something you should have aquired as a child for the foundation of your mind. If you can't communicate properly with the person you're speaking with there's going to be chaos.
    test
  12. urban_tactics

theres a difference between a NATIONALITY and a RACE dawg

theres only THREE RACES

then theres RACE (at a goverment's creation which introduced Hispanics as a category)

everything below that is a nationality

a german, russian, british or a slavic is still white.....they are all caucasian, causasian stems from caucazoid...its not a nationality dawg

u are interpreting everything wrong, they dont a have a box for "european" over here in the US

and in the other 6 continents, they dont have boxes at all......

dont even kno why u tryin to debate simple facts
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So then an African American/Caucasian Women with White skin automatically goes into the "Black" race along with an African American/Asian with Black skin?

So if we have a woman with WHITE skin who is ONLY 1/3 African American she'd still be categorized as "BLACK"?

That is THE DUMBEST SHIT I've ever heard.
    Don't you see what they're trying to do?
    test
  14. quotive

quotive 3

Uhm...

lmfao @ this racial debate.

I'm floored.

I'm mixed... so this is seriously entertaining.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

We're all mixed, these days.
    Especially Americans.
    test
  16. Ali Gator2

What's your everyday Irishman? I'd like some clarity on this. You can answer that and then answer my initial question:

What's your everyday Jew?
    test
  17. Ali Gator2

If you're gonna make generalistations, at least have the balls to back them up.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

An everyday Jew = Everyday American = Everyday Irishman = Everyday African = Everyday Asian

A regular Joe, basically

Happy?
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

If you're going to assume I'm making a generalization, maybe you should have the balls to apologize once you find out you was wrong....

We'll see....
    test
  20. Ali Gator2

Not really, no. It beg's the question why you felt the need to say "She's not your everydays Jew" and not "She's not your everyday Joe". Why did you have to bring her faith or race into it?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.