Mind and Soul and ipoet

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Feme Sole, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

[funny] i butchered yalls names......anyway~~

do yall have an idea for the next writers challenge thing?......i actually liked maliks idea of the collab thing because it gives everyone a chance to collab with someone that they might normally not collab with......so i kinda think we should do that again unless you have another idea......

also, we should do a cypher type thing or something and sticky it.....but we have so many stickies there.......we need to get this forum more active so that we can put some of the stickies in here instead.....

get back to me : )
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

Lol @ u fem soul..

yeah i like the cypher idea..but it should be a 1 line cyper IMO.....the writteres challenge we have up was a great idea..it just didnt get a good turn out...people signed up and didnt follow through.......mabye we could have a random sign up for collabs in here every month..or something since a lot of people did like the idea.....
    test
  3. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

yeah it should be one or two lines i agree......

and i know what you mean about people signing up and not going through with it, i had a feeling that would happen....

they had this thing at poetry.com where they give you a whole bunch of words and you have to use a poem using those words......we could try to do something like that for the next writers challenge.....i dunno

one more thing, if yall can find a pic for the write to this picture thing post one up.....we need a new one but i cant find anything good......
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

ok i'll be on the look out for one while i'm at work..and the the words thing seems like a good writters challenge
    test
  5. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I dont care what the next writers challenge is, all i know is the the one we got up now, is never gonna be a damn challenge again cause people shitted on it.

What ever yall decide on the next challenge hit me up, or just post it up yourself. I'm takin the challenge we got up now down on the 31st
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.