million dollar baby..

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by kasper, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasper

kasper howdy

awesome movie. i watched it tonight. if you havent seen it, i suggest you do.
    test
  2. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

yeah it's really REALLY good
    test
  3. kasper

kasper howdy

indeed it was.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

dam good movie,,but the end was too frustrating.,,how she broke her neck and couldnt move..and clint killing her out of pity and for her own wish,,dang
    test
  5. kasper

kasper howdy

shits crazy. she didnt wanna live like that. hell...she tried biting her tongue off. insane.
    test
  6. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

im about to get that tomorrow when i get paid...

but first ima try to get this new State Property 2
    test
  7. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

a really good movie.

I hadnt heard anything about it so the plot twist was huge. awesome movie
    test
  8. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

^i also didnt expect the plot twist. it was a great grea hreat movie, and i actually just got done watching it like 5 mionutes ago. morgan, hillary, clint.............they were all amazing, ill be buying

i cant say though, that it deserved the oscar over the aviator, both incredible films
    test
  9. Tempermentalist

Tempermentalist LetGoOfThePainMinistry

i just watched it a few days ago...i liked it a lot...i love clint and morgan...it was great
    test
  10. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

yeah... i really liked it..too bad half-way through my friend ruined the end for me.
    test
  11. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

I foundd Clint Eastwood too damn pretentious and......too much a 'saviour', like his other self-serving 'i'm the hero' movies.

Hilary Swank was pretty good as a boxing trailer trash piece.

Morgan Freeman, well, him knocking the crap out of that young black boxer was just too much to believe. Super-grampa to the REscue!!!!!!!!!! .......fuck outta here

Her "accident" and hitting the chair....well first of all......facing against that BUTCH-ass she-man, geezus christ, I wonder what happened to her after she did that? A little pat on the bumbum and a lesson in manners? Could that movie be any more fucked up about that stupid bitch being able to BLATANTLY cheat her way to victory? And SHE'S THE CHAMPION!! FOR GOD'S SAKES!!!! I NEVER KNEW THEY LET CHAMPIONS STAY IN THEIR HIGH-HORSE AFTER THEY ARE SEEN CHEATING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

Ah.............

Shitty movie overall. Well I shouldn't say that........it was allright in some scenes. Her bullshit ass mother who can't appreciate, to the drama between Eastwood and Freeman. Well those I could tolerate. Some of the shit was just too bogus to believe, that's all.

And her dying? c'mon now, I saw that shit from a mile away. What TWIST are you people talking about???? Everything was so obvious and foreshadowing isn't even close to it. More like "Tell you what will happen anyway" thanks to Freeman's commentary.

An ok movie. Not that great, trust me. How Aviator lost to this shit obviously reveals the BIASED and FIXED corruption that happens in the Oscar backstage.
    test
  12. M@ddCh@d

M@ddCh@d New Member

I was really into the movie until she got hurt..

Maybe its just me but from there on it was

Just depressing lol

I guess i just like the movies with happy endings
    test
  13. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah prince with 1000 enemies

what was up with that black boxer in the final match? I woulda hit it.
    test
  14. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

you're certainly entitled to your opinion about the film, but how does this beating the aviator [and finding neverland which i thought was also better than the aviator] reveal bias and collusion in the oscars?
    test
  15. kaveh

kaveh New Member

yeh i jus rented it, gonna watch it tonight.. heard it was real dope
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.