Mila Kunis <3

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Stock, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Yeah she's hot. I liked her in Black Swan... for several reasons
    test
  2. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Co-sign that she got better with age. I didn't like her at all in That 70's Show, but she's hot as fuck now.
    test
  3. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

probably because she was like 14 when the show started
    test
  4. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

I co-sign the living shit out of this thread. <3
    test
  5. teacozy

teacozy New Member

[​IMG]

This is what did it.
    test
  6. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Eastern European chicks ain't got no soul tho, too bad she can't travel along with me after this phase is over
    test
  7. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

test
  8. Silva Deville

Silva Deville The GoonSquad Dutchess

I adore this woman! <3
    test
  9. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

I adore this womanI <3 :

[​IMG]
    test
  10. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  11. sTeP eAsY

sTeP eAsY 3rd Ave E

Real talk.

Fuck Ima haveto watch that movie.
    test
  12. Big K

Big K U Wanna Battle?

Just wanted an excuse to post the link...
    test
  13. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

and we thank you..pm me for the movie if you want
    test
  14. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

what is this movie about?

why did she get startled at :56 and why did kunis pillow here at the end.

ps I cant cosign the jessica alba bashing. Just No!!
    test
  15. S Y G M C

S Y G M C Sophisticated Young Gent

rashida jones >>>>>>>
    test
  16. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

“Black Swan” is an intense psychological thriller describing a ballet dancer’s metamorphosis into the “Black Swan”. Behind the movie’s freaky facade lies a profound commentary on the cost of fame, the sacrifice of artists and the hidden forces behind the shady world of high-stakes entertainment. We will look at the occult symbolism of the movie and its themes relating to the dark side of show business.

[​IMG]

Directed by Darren Aronofsky, Black Swan follows shy ballet dancer Nina along her path to success in the demanding world of professional ballet. Black Swan can be considered a companion piece to the director’s previous movie, The Wrestler, which also describes the ups and downs of a troubled person working in a lesser-known field in the performing arts: professional wrestling. Although both movies explore similar themes (i.e. sacrificing one’s self for the good of the performance), the world in which Nina evolves and the obstacles she must endure are diametrically opposed to those of The Wrestler. Randy “The Ram” Robinson is a blue-collar guy living in a blue-collar town and must cope with the physical pain caused by his blue-collar lifestyle. Nina, on the other hand, performs in the refined world of ballet and her struggles are psychological, emotional and even spiritual.

I often point out that great works of art can be interpreted in numerous ways, depending on the knowledge and experiences of each viewer. This movie is no exception … there are indeed numerous ways to interpret the plot of the movie. Through the use of meanings and symbols, however, the movie clearly alludes to many issues previously discussed on The Vigilant Citizen: the dark and occult side of fame, duality, trauma-based mind control, the forced creation of an alter persona and more. The main character, Nina, goes through a metaphysical change – by getting in touch with her “dark side” - in order to become a better performer. This change is imposed on Nina by her “handler”, in this case, her ballet director. The movie uses subtle references to trauma-based mind control to explain the creation of an independent alter-person in Nina’s psyche.

Although Black Swan is fiction, it nevertheless explores hidden realities of high-stakes art and performance. There are numerous examples of artists who have embraced darker alter egos to take their art to “another level” … and many who ultimately are consumed by them. We will look at the occult and mind-control elements of Black Swan and see how they relate to some of the realities of the world of professional entertainment.

Black Swan is a modern retelling of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s classic ballet, Swan Lake. In the movie, the ballet director, Thomas Leroy (played by Vincent Cassel), describes to his dancers the basic plot of the ballet:

“We all know the story. Virginal girl, pure and sweet, trapped in the body of a swan. She desires freedom, but only true love can break the spell. Her wish is nearly granted in the form of a prince. But, before he can declare his love, the lustful twin, the Black Swan, tricks and seduces him. Devastated, the White Swan leaps off a cliff, killing herself and, in death, finds freedom”.

Nina, a shy and fragile young woman is chosen to play the role of the Swan Queen and must therefore embody both the pure White Swan and the evil Black Swan. Her quest for perfection as a ballet dancer leads her to experience, in her everyday life, the transformation experienced by the White Swan in the ballet’s story. The events of Nina’s daily life therefore mirror the story of the character she takes on as a ballet dancer, ultimately leading to confusion and, as the line between reality and fiction blurs, to apparent insanity.
    test
  17. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  18. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  19. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

test
  20. Scouser Bino

Scouser Bino New Member