Mikey-Boy - Crown

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Mikey-Boy, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Mikey-Boy

Mikey-Boy New Member

[​IMG]
    Producer / Lyricist
    http://mikeyontthebeat.com
    mikeyboybeats@gmail.com

I com from a hole in the ground. Though I am down I know what to crown, to make king of a poor guy who knows the Jews were victims of fluoride, that targets your mind, in which the crown belongs that's your guide. What do I mean? What you crown can cut you down or give you a sound vision, where the dream is found. A crown is believed, obeyed and followed but woe to the hollow thinker for there's a pit to be swallowed. We put crowns on bad habits that enslave us and deter us from the direction god gave us. And that's the power in choosing, so I choose to speak to let you know that my success came from the power of losing. We put crowns on negative beliefs and situations and prolong our tribulations but unbound those crowns, pick up those anchors weighing you down, and you'll see the revelation.
    test
  2. Mikey-Boy

Mikey-Boy New Member

test
  3. DoPe!N!MeaN

DoPe!N!MeaN New Member

I find it quite difficult when it comes to critiquing this written of yours. Because I don't see a structure that would posses rhythmic capabilities. It seems to me that your just throwing a bunch of fail attempts at creating multisyllabic rhymes. If I was you I would personally take your lyrics more seriously if this something that you would like to pursuit in your life
    test
  4. LFAmbidime

LFAmbidime New Member

I agree with Dope M' Mean, kinda lazy. People gotta see a structure like so

Folded blunts that stunt wit/
    tryptamine leans hits that dissolves grit/
    no bitch and I flick birds at bad kids for fuckin' kicks/

Honestly I didn't read your lyrics because I didn't wanna have to even deal.
    test