Mike Sullivan (4-0) vs. Cane (3-0) RBL Title Match

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Prod!gy, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adverse

adverse Active Member

very very close battle fellas. I havent voted yet because Its been so hard to decide. but After reading the verses a bunch of times;

Mike - Very good verse, prolly the best thing i have read from you with my short membership in the RBL. You came at him at all angles, age, his style, his name. Everything i could ask for and it flowed well to

Cane - you are the vet and the man to beat. Your verse was solid, you came at him for, biting your steez, his groupies and i see you peeped his profile because u didnt have as much ammo on him as he had on you.

Overall.... Mike was a breath of fresh air and did everything he had to do to become a new champion. Cane represented himself well, but some stuff was played, and he just didnt have enough to work with.....

Vote - MIke
    test
  2. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

test
  3. Cane

Cane New Member

i think if mike wins, you'll celebrate more than he will. what was wrong with your other theory rev? was i telling my friends to vote for me or not? keep throwing shit against the wall. this is exactly why i didn't want you voting, regardless of who you choose.
    test
  4. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Rev - Take it ez bro

I don't know what I want to do with this yet, I dont feel like Cane got these two to vote I feel like the only reason they voted was because 1. its the champ match & 2. regardless everyone and their mom knows who you are Cane because of your reputation, so it makes sense that two of the oldschoolers drop a vote in your battle.

However, Even tho I don't feel this has any foul play, if I were mike sully right now.. I'd be like what the fuck? I mean 2 guys who.. havnt battled, havnt voted on anything anywhere only vote once each for this.. It seems very unfair from mikes point of view even though I don't feel like the votes were 'corrupt'

If we didnt have such a problem w/ voting it'd be ez to scratch them. but if people dropped votes on other matches randomly like this nobody would have a problem with it.

As of right now..

6-6 Tied Up

&.. Rev, I don't know why you were swayed to edit out your vote, but now that your so angry & caught up in this.. For you to come back and vote vengefully would be stupid.. Ill ask you to not vote, let other voters decide this.
    test
  5. Cane

Cane New Member

i've had times in my 3 weeks here where i thought "wtf are these guys doing here voting for this guy?" but it happens. i didn't know for sure if anyone was linking anyone on aim so i said nothing despite how strange i think the voting can be these days.

i don't think there's anything to this. at all. if i were mike i wouldn't feel like it's at all unfair. it's just two guys i'm sure neither of us talk to dropping in to a match that has 1000 views to vote. maybe the reason they're not voting as much elsewhere is the same reason some other topics only have 90-150 views.
    test
  6. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Well Regardless

6-6

the votes stand so.
    test
  7. Linesman

Linesman New Member

This was a close one..I'm gonna give the W to Mike Sullivan.
    He had less played stuff, when it comes down to it.
    Both cats came nice.
    test
  8. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Seeing that this is so close, and its the title match.. I feel its only fair to let everyone know..

I'm Closing this Around 10:00 to 10:30pm tonight Central Time.

So 11:00-11:30 est.

About an hour left for anyone..
    test
  9. Cane

Cane New Member

i thought everything was due sunday night
    test
  10. 4Matt

4Matt On the money

Nicest battle i seen all week.

Mike Sullivan, you have swagger, and i like that, you seemed straight to the poin with alot of your lines. You take an approach most text heads don't take, and it makes your lines seem more fresher that way.

so u helped started it all ? thats just another lie to the public
    the only foundation u layed down...is underlining ur punches
    im sitting in class, while u pissing in bags with shit on ur ass
    probably asked Jeff to renew ur RM senior citizen pass
    lets see uh, random filler to setup a sports related corny joke
    thats as predictable as lines relating to Cane n' snortin coke
    u should just hope for a tie, ur skills diminished n' so is ur time
    can't teach a old dog new tricks...unless its roll over n' die
    got this pussy fighting for dear life, now Cane claim to aim guns
    the type of shit that inspired Jodie Foster to play the Brave One

Cane, lol i didn't know you were back, but you did pretty good too. You setted up your punches nicely, showed confidence too. Basically you brought a well written verse.

ur new orleans/washed up line sucked, and you're in the top ranks?
    fag, ur the gayest thing to come out of philadelphia since tom hanks
    little mikey's got friends votin to maintain the balance
    kicker is, he needs his folk to help him win like he plays for dallas
    but you'll need alot of help just to balance the score
    wusgood? wouldn't that indicate you actually had talent before?
    mike wants to run for braggin rights, but that's senseless shit
    what i really mean is, i'll make him run for b.ragginwrites like headless did
    guess i'm only 23, but look at your DOB, happy birthday man
    like blackjack, i'll hit on 20 and get a standing O with a perfect hand

Overall, I think both of you tried to get as personal as you can lol. Mike, one of your problems is that you didn't bring some of your concepts out to there full potential. Although you were a bit more orginal, it became a little problem for you. Cane, you executed most of your lines better then Mike, but other then that there was really nothing special about your verse. Mike seemed more aggressive, more willing to take risks to obtain a win.

So my vote goes to Mike Sulli.
    test
  11. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Mike Sullivan Wins.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.