"Mids are Mids"

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Drschmalzy, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

You people need to understand something. I don't give a fuck what kind of mids you got, it is still some wack ass shit.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm sick of hearing all these dealers from my school saying they got Nug, then I get there and they are like " its not nug, but its some banging mids". NOOOOO! Mids and Nug do not go together in any sentence. Why the fuck would I want to smoke something that will make me pass out in 30 minutes? Give me some nug, some dro, and some haze motherfuckers.

Sure mids are kool to roll blunts and smoke at night but don't ever tell a weedman you got some banging mids because he will laugh in ur face.

Matter of fact I do not want to see mids anymore. I'm so sick of them. I'm so glad I got some dro yesterday and I will get some sick ass nug's from my bro that lives down in Philly.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

word..i could never slang mids..fuck that shit..its bangin dro and up
    test
  3. Funasty

Funasty New Member

^I slang mids (not no dirt) some ain't shit wit some hairs and crystals, but not everyone got the money for nugz so I got a quantity of gram and cut buyers which make me my profit..
    test
  4. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

lol^

It's like smoking dirt cuz I need to smoke like 2 bowls to get high. I slanged an oz of mids the one time and I will never do that again.
    test
  5. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol there IS a such thing as good Mids though, but mids dont amount to some nice fluffy haze so i feel you on that

i honestly dont care, regz to crippy it dont matter to me as long as its burnin' - ive smoked some regz that'll prolly have yall higher then the supposed "nug" yall be gettin
    test
  6. MiC DonE12

MiC DonE12 Should i give a Fuck?

what the fuck ? Are you guys talkin about good commercial bud and shitty commercial bud??
    test
  7. justbov

justbov great

mids are cool. i get high, the 1s i get hairs n crystals, but its no drosky. taste goos smells good, burns alright. mids are cheaper n to the deal. u wont hear me complainin ;)
    test
  8. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Thats cause ya'll are cheap fucks. I always get the so called "Banging mids" with hairs and crystals but they still wack as fuck. I guess when u smoke for a long time you will understand they wack enless u poor and don't got hook ups for some good bud.
    test
  9. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

droski all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

around here we dont even call it anything....

its either good, or really good.....seriously, nobody says ive got "mids" or even "regs".....

you either are slanging good shit or bad shit....there isnt such a variety
    test
  11. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

the only person I have ever heard call weed mids was The gay dude on the bike in half baked that worked for sampson,,, did I mention the guy was gay.

Its good to take a break from dro sometimes and blaze some nice green reg. It makes the dro that much better when you smoke it.
    test
  12. Camilla Rhodes

Camilla Rhodes Heaven Sent Records

wtf at eastcoast slang..Nugs? thats what you call a fuckin nug of weed. "yo break up that nug" yall are stupid..its just schwag/green bud & then chronic..wtf "mid, reggies, highs, nug, shutup.
    test
  13. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

Thats how it is over here in the eastcoast...

It makes alot of sense. Why the fuck would I want to spend $45 an 8th for some mids/regs, when I could get some nice nug with orange hairs and crystals covered like a blanket for the same price. Dealers are shady, this whole business is shady.

The dealers could say its good weed but how do u know what ur getting? Thats why we call that shit schwag,mids,or nug, then u gots the dro and haze and shit.

And the dealers I go through let me see the bud and if it ain't good I ain't buyin shit.

But back to the topic, mids/regs are wack as fuck. I think its funny when the dealers be sellin mids/regs but in their own stash they got some haze... I wonder why...
    test
  14. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i get the highs for cheap, so i slang them for mid prices AHA
    test
  15. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

theres bammer
    low
    mid
    midhigh
    and HIGH

thats how the cannibus clubs be selling
    test
  16. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

wtf have you ever travelled to anywhere besides the place that you live?

people use different lingo all over the place, shit i hear new names for shit all the time here depending on the group of people im with
    test
  17. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

yea but NUG = nugget of weed

lol

eastcoast people be trippin sumtimes

that why you guys steal our slang!
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

ok heres how it is...

mids is called mids cos originally when people grow weed the buds at the TOP are more potent than the buds at the bottom of the plant. (this is on a standard growing technique) so mids is just the average bud around the middle of the plant....

the top shit on some strains is called the main cola, but it depends on what strain of weed it is for how it grows...

BUT, if you get a really GOOD POTENT plant, then the shit at the bottom of the plant could easily be as good or better than mids of another plant.

so at the end of the day there IS such a good thing as good mids and bad mids, and wtf hydro aint got shit to do with it, hydro is just the growing medium meaning the roots are in water instead of soil... yeh hydro done right gives u better buds, but you still gonna get mids from hydro or soil grown weed

and nugs is just nuggets of weed man, usually its just bad bud has such small nugs people break it up and sell it but if you can be fucked you can break it up and then squash it into big balls and people think its big nugs when its dried out... and thats the best way to do it for yourself too cos you aint ognna have no stems in it and you can just break it up by pinching it
    test
  19. LusterCumbrance

LusterCumbrance Ejército Rojo

I only cop mids for blunts.

Innies do it right for me.
    test
  20. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

Damn I need to stop coming to work blown off my ass... my eyes be getting me in trouble.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.