Microphone Shopping

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Aesthet1c, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Hey guys, I was looking to setup a basement studio. Nothing soundproof just the good ol' garage recording. As any wise man should, I turn to the professionals :)

What would be a good 'First Microphone?' I want my voice to be clear, on tune and realistic enough to record an album. I also need it to be connected through a USB or if there is hardware that is required to transfer the AMP to USB that would be great if you could send me in the right direction. I am set on a sound cards and software.

If you have tips or suggestions on what to look for that would be great. Like I said this will be my first mic. So I am completely new to this realm.

Get ready, first albums gonna drop...

AND WHEN IT DOES!!!

:daylyt:
    test
  2. cheefreefa

cheefreefa New Member

what are you using to record? You really dont want to be using a USB microphone, that won't give you the results you need.
    test
  3. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Recently bought the Blue Yeti Usb Microphone for a little under 100$ And it works great!

[​IMG]
    test
  4. FenixDown

FenixDown New Member

test
  5. LVDon06

LVDon06 Member

M-Audio is not the best brand, but if you want to get a bang for your buck you could use like a LUNA/SOLARIS... World class sound quality achieved at low budget.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.