microphone modeler

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by ogsilencer187, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ogsilencer187

ogsilencer187 New Member

does any1 have the serial # fo this... o can they tell me if i need a certain type of windows fo it. i downloaded it the i set it up the it said the product was registered but i cant bring the program up.its a plug-in is there a certain way to bring it up

i would appreciate it if some 1 could help
    test
  2. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

that program is pretty worthless...if you ask me.
    test
  3. ogsilencer187

ogsilencer187 New Member

wat program should i use
    test
  4. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

a dope condenser microphone should do the trick
    test
  5. PG-13

PG-13 Kiss My Ass

Yea Program only seems to work Good if you have A good Mic to start off with
    test
  6. ogsilencer187

ogsilencer187 New Member

thats the whole point of getting the fuckin software to make ur radio shack mic sound good.... and another point of getting this is when u have no fuckin money..... yall tryin to be hard when yall really live in suburbia... where i live preamps and condensor mics arent a regular thing to buy y u guys think i asked fo a muthafuckin serial number.... its a struggle out here.... so unless u want to donate shit o give me mics and pre amps at a cheap price dont fuckin tell me wat to buy....
    shit.... im only 16 years old im on my own out here no moms no pops so thats why i aint got shit exept my partime job my computer and my fake ass mic du
    test
  7. DJX

DJX iTs GraVy BaBy

whoa easy....they are tellin you that you are wasting your time....

no thats NOT what the program is for, refering to making a cheap ass mic sound good. The program isnt magic, it just MODELS one waveform to sound like it was produced from another mic......but its not gonna make your $5 mic sound like the $500 mic your hopin for....

thats all i think they were tryin to say man

,pz,
    test
  8. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

^^yeah. plus, i don't have the serial...because i tried to use the program to make my 100 buck condenser sound nicer and it didn't really do much of anything. so i hella doubt its gonna help your cheap dynamic. but go ahead and try to find a serial if thats what you want to do mayne.
    test
  9. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

I use it, and it helps a little, but most of it relies on the other parts of you quality editing in cool edit. The mic modeler is a very small part.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.