MicMyth vs. Cire Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Cire said something bout writting lines for Mic in the first round and honestly i thought his first round audio was by far his best one. so hmmmm. i wonder. lol nah im j/p. kinda. not really

vote Cire
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

^ See Cire

I Told You War Was A Real *****
    test
  3. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

cire, that shit was hot. , nice fuckin track, take a charge, plastic off, costanza, haha...bugs line...flow was dope too.....props

maven- that shit was fuckin terrible, haha....cept that ****** bars line....thought all ya other shit was dope, not feeling this at ALL
    test
  4. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

I agree....

it was last second, no excuses tho cuz i know cire did his last second too

props to cire, alwaysss my dog... pullin for you in finals fuck face, dont let me down.
    test
  5. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

whats blocked out? haha

i just mentioned a line of yours or something, fuck it

anyway, ya....just didnt feel most of it...terrible's a blatant over statement, pz though
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

wtf at people voting for micmyth

last round cire lost

this round cire won..

Micmyth...wtf man...No flow...whatsoever...the flow was non-existant...
    literally...

the beat isnt meant to be rapped over at the point of time you attempted

idk man

cire plain up
    test
  7. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

MicMyth: whoever chopped and pieced together that Fatal beat did a shitty job... did u even notice that? hit me up and I'll give you the "Troy K. mixes it right" version... anyway, your track contained personals, some of it was good, and some of it wasn't really strikin' him hard... blah blah blahing, "something" tells me you didn't try... but don't be mad at me if I'm wrong, be mad at something... heart in a box/valentine's day, yea... leave in awe, and still have some for ur girl... thats a good line... do u mean like when a doctor or ur mom tells u to open ur mouth, theyre like "go awwww" and u open it like "awwwwwwwww"? if so then its good

Cire: blow slugs/atmosphere groupie, good 1... album not worth the energy itll take to get the plastic off, hah... put a red dot to ur sweater like im george castanza, haha... did u just see that episode on tv or something? shit i remember that... punch u till im puttin mic on the ground like buggs bunny in space jam, wtf... punchlines galore from cire

vote: cire
    test
  8. Yu Law

Yu Law Member

Vote = Cire

Just too many lines but the Dr. Evil/Pussy line was crucial to me...nice shyt from Maven but this just wasn't ya round.
    test
  9. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

No one voted for me you fuckin pussy. Only tragic and thats cuz he doesnt give a fuck........

And never tell me I have no flow again you little twurp fuck and don't think this is me overeacting, this me expressing my feelings cuz I haven't liked you since day one.
    test
  10. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Naww, i had it written ages ago but never used it. I watches me some Seinfeld.
    test
  11. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

^ lol @ how u quoted it wit the vote too
    test
  12. Cire

to show /\/iggas the boss name.
    test
  13. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

ight like the intro micmyth. Your vocals are kinda low and distorted so I couldnt understand what your saying. I dont like the beat. But your not wack at all I jus cant understand what your saying but the flow is straight.

ight cire

feelin the beat, I hate your voice alot. I like the watered down pop like diet coke line..I feel ya flow son. aggressive feeling the delivery.

i guess i vote for cire fuck it
    test
  14. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Cire - OMG, where did you get this beat? Jedi Mind style, I've been wanting this shit forever. "blow slugs like atmosphere groupie" - " pathetic personals than myspace" lol. "wrote some of the lines you used agasinst odd jobb" - ewwwwwwwwwwww. micmyth flopped and he didnt have to take a charge. OMG, so many punches. this is a crazy. "mic underground like bugs bunny in space jame" whoa

illness

micmyth - beat is fire, I used it just recently. flow is kinda shaky in some parts. not coming with a lot of punches. heart in a box, valentines day. "been spittin on this board about as long as Ive been living" - lmao. I dunno man, you didnt really come with enough, but decent verse.
    test
  15. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

maven isnt this that daywalker beat that RZA did for blade 3?

dope beat.

vote- cire tho

just wanted to comment on that beat.
    test
  16. SHARD

SHARD New Member

i expected MM to come a lil harder, but decent track, heard u come better though such as in the OJ battle..

cire got this IMO plain n simple, his flow wuz more destructive, bar after bar, i didnt get bored of it such as micmyth..cire had more harder punches...mic had some too basic ones.not to hard hitting IMHO

slugs line wuz aiite...personal on lines for OJ..coo
    mic like bugs bunny in space jam line..HOT

^^feeling those
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

leave it to cire to put george castanza in a line... i dont ever watch the show so i didnt get it but it still had me laughing for some reason..

dope drops from both.. i think cire came a little weak but still managed to edge it out..

props to myth
    test
  18. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

that was the best line of the whole tourney {creative wise} if u ever seen the episode

george buys elaine a sweater that is 600 bucks but on clearence for like 80 cuz it has a red dot on it...

so he keeps playing it off like thier isnt a red dot and he bought the gift no matter how expensive it was, just cuz he is so appreciative of elaine

anyway, why am i explaining this, ahahah

im bored as fuck

basic premis : red dot on the sweater... georges sweater had red dot...

anyway, yo i think one of the ill points of the tourney heads overlook cuz theya re so wrapped up in getting the usual same heads and group / click in the finals is when a dude like mic myth, or troy k, world renowned etc make it pretty far in the tourney, and get thier shine on.. {unknown dudes or dudes who werent expected to go far}

congrats to mic myth bro, u sitting better then a lot of dudes in the tourney, including myself, so props, awesome job man, u deserved it...

but my vote - cire..
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

The mexican horsefly wins. Sammy came hard, though.
    test
  20. Cire

George goes shopping with Jerry. He sees a Cashmere sweater that costs 400 bucks marked down to 89 Bucks. George is wondering wether he should buy this sweater as a thank you gift to Elaine because Elaine got him a job. So he asks jerry if he should, Jerry agrees. George then asks the Lady at the store why the Cashmere Sweater is so cheap. The Lady at the store says "Here, Look, theres a dot a on the sweater" George asks "WHERE!?" The lady says "Here, theres a red dot" So then George thinks no ones gonna notice. They get to Jerrys apartment he hands Elaine the sweater he elaine, heres a gift, elaine puts it on but George pressures her to take it off, she asks why, he says its for special occasions. Kramer is in the apartment, hes drinking hennigans, he had allready drank about 6 shots of scotch so when elaine is about to take the sweater off, he asks "HEY Elaine, Whats that RED DOT ON YOUR SWEATER?" So then george keeps trying to give it away but Everyone notices the Red Dot, on the sweater.

Its a classic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.