Michael Strahan vs Tom Arnold

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by BHop2005, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BHop2005

BHop2005 New Member

Anyone see the beef tonight between Michael Strahan and Tom Arnold on the Best Damn Sports Show period? Arnold was on the show talkin bout his book. In the book he dissed Strahan, Rodney Peete, John Salley and Rob Dibble. Arnold wrote some bad stuff in his book that Tiki Barber told him about Strahan. Strahan got mad cuz him and Tom are friends & Tom didnt tell him in advance about the stuff he wrote about Strahan. Tom was moving his hands while he was talking and since they were sitting next to each other, Tom's hands got close to Strahan's face. Strahan told Tom to stop putting his hand close to his face but Tom didnt stop and then they grabbed each other. Peete grabbed Tom & Dibble grabbed Strahan. Strahan was on the floor. It looked like he was hurt. Then the show went off the air.
    test
  2. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

I just saw that shit. That was fucked, straham sounded like he was crying. Hopefully it doesnt fuck him up for the season. They just attacked tom, that wasnt fair. They should have had some sort of pre-show talk or something.
    test
  3. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

dam get a clip please.
    test
  4. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

sounds like some planned shit to me but I didn't see it
    test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

april fools niggas.
    test
  6. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

was it really or are you just saying that?

cuz I thought it was at first, I thought it was all a big thing to sell the book when I first read it on here. But then when I actually watched it I figured straham wasnt THAT good of an actor. The shit looked real.
    test
  7. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

test
  8. the Prince

the Prince New Member

april fools
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

thats fake! but the improvisation was so impressive!!! wow! that was some good acting by peete and strahan and tom arnolds best acting yet! lol the dude actually looked like i was in a pickle situation and was trapped you saw him fidgeting.

but man its fake cause strahan is a tough mufucka lol and he has that little wimpy cry at the end owww lol

this was an april fools joke just done early

remember when big boi fought with b real? that was an early april fools joke as well.
    test
  10. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

^ smart man, reminded me of Big Boy (who by the way last mad weight at looks a bad as star jones) vs B real staged fight.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.