"Michael Jordan VANISHED in the 96 and 98 NBA Finals" - Zarb, Fantom, Thoughtz

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ~OMagic~, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

We aren't comparing that SK

MJ is the GOAT

We are talking about niggas saying Kobe vanished last year game 7, when he had 10 4th quarter pts, 4 rebounds and the key assist to Artest.

How is that vanishing? Lol cmon man
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Magic is such a geek man, he went to the library and sifted thru microfiche news paper clippings to compile this info.

I watched all the Finals you speak of and Jordan never vanished. When I say vanish I mean in the 4th quarter of game 7 last year Kobe was brick central show me Jordan did that in the 4th quarter cuz last time I checked every Gatorade or NBA FInals commercial has Jordan ending a game with an insane shot. Find me one where Kobe is hitting one, shit the biggest shot of Kobes era was someone else - Fisher .4 or Horry vs Kings.
    test
  3. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Who thefuck said anything about mike shooting percentage?

Kobe vanished in game 6 against Boston in 08and they got trampled

Mike "vanished" and they still won

Stop grouping me with these niggad

Courtesy of the Real Nigka Palace, where you lames get ignored via RealTalk Pro
    test
  4. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

jordan has bad games, kobe has bad playoff series

jordan struggles in games as the main man, kobe struggled even though he had shaq droppin 30 on the regular

:props:
    test
  5. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

cuz he missed like 5 freethrows down the stretch, he was taking bad shots and missing them...that game never should have come down to the wire like that. Gasol was grabbing every rebound and the ones he didnt grab he tipped back outside where kobe corralled em, gasol was knocking down all the clutch shots in big moments...kobe was doing all he could to give that game away.
    test
  6. Pablo Enrique

Pablo Enrique staxx own deck!

thoughtz
    'i just posted numerous stats of MJ having bad games, or folding under pressure in 3rd/4th quarters

why is it so hard for u niggas to read sometimes?
    test
  7. Fantom

Quote me in apost saying any of the shit youre claiming i said. Until then, keep my name off your finger tips

test
  8. skrybe sk

and the elephant in the room is the pistons finals where kobe played trash from reel to reel and barely averaged 20 3 and 3
    test
  9. Fantom

you just posted stats in series mike still won

test
  10. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Show me a video of an amazing shot Kobe hit in the playoffs that changed the series and I'll show you 5 Jordan ones for each you post.

I'll wait.......
    test
  11. toker

kobes been trash in the majority of the finals hes played in
    test
  12. skrybe sk

if the argument is everyone has bad games, then alright...this is true, niggas are too hard on kobe sometimes...I agree.

if the argument is kobe's finals performances arent much different from Jordans...then you all are suffering from the terminal retardation.

If we are doing box scores then look at jordan's final stat lines. Kobe's 2010 finals was his best finals statline ever...and it is nearly IDENTICAL to Jordan's 96 statline...the one that is blatantly THE WORST of his entire career.
    test
  13. Pablo Enrique

Pablo Enrique staxx own deck!

facts > fiction

Skrybe is stating opinion wit no facts.. same for Thoughtz

stop requesting shit when u still havent proved urself

i posted a website that proves Mj's late game meltdowns are identical to kobe's

show me something disputing that information b4 u ask me to post anything
    test
  14. Fantom

Kobe the second best player in nba history to me

Nigga will never be on mike level, but if youre gonna compare he is by far the closest

Never in his lifetime will he be better or on mike level. Period. Niggas like Sneez that think he is ironically also think lil b makes good music

test
  15. ~OMagic~

@ SK

The Pistons finals definitely was a bad finals, but nobody was even discussing those.

We're talking about niggas reaching about these Celtics finals.

I just proved with facts Kobe netting 10 4th quarter points, 4 rebounds and the key assist.

Kobe was 8 for 9 from the line in the 4th

So how did he miss 5 down the stretch??

This is what I'm saying, niggas talkin about "watch the games" yet you making up stats, and already confused game 6 with 7.

They were down 4 coming into the 4th... Kobe had 10, 4 boards and a key asisst.

I prove y'all wrong, and now its "see, it didn't have to come down to that" lol...
    test
  16. toker

kobe sucks

that niggas best playoff run dont even register on the map

that shit ranked like in the 50s and thats with me taking out the ABA players
    test
  17. ~OMagic~

This^

That's all I made this thread for... to point out how off the logic was and how hard niggas try to be on Kobe sometimes.

We all know MJ the GOAT.

That nigga made it cool to be bald headed!!!
    test
  18. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Kobe >

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    test
  19. skrybe sk

ok...for starters you posted a link from bleacher report.

ANYBODY can make up an article and post it on bleacher report. You could have written that article yourself...

and even if the stats in that article are accurate (which i doubt because none of the stats from BR ever are unless they are linked to NBA.com or NFL.com etc) it still doesnt change the fact that kobe's BEST finals performance is IDENTICAL to what jordan did in 96...his worst.

They arent the same. Post a youtube of any kobe game winner in a big playoffs series. Post a youtube highlight of a transcendant performance by kobe in the playoffs like jordans God at the Garden or any of the games i posted earlier. They arent the same. Not even close. The most memorable big game moment in Kobe's playoff career is the alley oop to shaq against the blazers in 2000.
    test
  20. toker

jordans CAREER PLAYOFF PER is higher than kobes best single playoff run

jordan = 28.6 for his CAREER

kobe= 26.8 best playoff run

shit, jordan topped kobes best run ever 10 times

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

:stopsign:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.