"Michael Jordan VANISHED in the 96 and 98 NBA Finals" - Zarb, Fantom, Thoughtz

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ~OMagic~, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo Enrique

Pablo Enrique staxx own deck!

here maggie.. let me help u out bro

Kobe Bryant's NBA Finals Short Comings: Very Michael Jordan-like | Bleacher Report

In game three of the 91' NBA finals, MJ was flirting with a triple double, bringing in 29 points on 28 shots only making good on 11 of those shots.

For those that think 11-of-28 is still good, keep in mind 11-of-22 is a 50 percent shooting average.

Moving along to game four of the 92' finals, Jordan pulled in 32 points off 26 shots. Out of the 26 shots he took, he made good on 11. The kicker is that he had five turnovers and couldn't score the last 10 minutes and thirty seconds of the game.

Even Jordan couldn't be clutch all of the time.

hmmmmm... is there more?

Now we have arrived at the 93' NBA finals Game three, once again Jordan pulled in 44 points on a whopping 43 shots! Out of the 43 jacked up, he only made good on 19.

The cherry on top is that Michael only hit one of 10 shots in the fourth quarter.

MJ not looking so God-like anymore is he?

The 96' finals were by far in my opinion the worst of Michael's career.

In game two, Michael took 22 shots posting 29 points, making good on only nine of those shots. To start the third quarter, Michael would miss seven straight shots and he will miss six free-throws for the game.

In game four, Michael would have yet another bad game, scoring 23 points on 19 shots making good on only six of those. He only had three rebounds and two assists to add to that.

Oh I'm just warming up.

shall i continue or do zarb/screech get the point?

MJ had ALOT of bad games.. even tho his team still won, he didn't always close out
    test
  2. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

nah, see this is why ya logic is flawed

1st of all Magic wasnt the closer he was the facilitator... he closed when necessary but almost always deferred to kareem and worthy for the scoring... and was GREAT at it, so if a nigga tried to tell me that Magic didnt carry that team I woulda reacted the same was as when yall say Shaq aint carry his laker team

and what standards are you even talkin about?? this aint about standards its about if Shaq carried the lakers or not... which he did

Kobe is a great player... I think yall on his dick so much that yall dont realize that if he is great or not is not what we are talkin about... we comparin him to Shaq

which lead yall ill logical ass nigaz to compare him to jordan lol
    test
  3. skrybe sk

skrybe sk Liberty Valance

No he wouldn't. That was the era of true centers...David Robinson olajuwon and Ewing and them was taking shaqs lunch in them days. Shit Rodman was locking up Shaq.

Shaq would have played a huge role especially in Phil's triangle...but MJ still would have been the big gun.
    test
  4. Pablo Enrique

In game six, Jordan's close out performance was very uninspiring to say the least, again scoring 22 points on 19 shots making good on just five of those shots this time around.

He would go on to add five turnovers to that. A good point to remember is that, this is his third bad game in the same finals series.

So are we starting to see now that Jordan is as human as Kobe is?

No? Ok, I guess we must continue then.

OH WAIT.. THERES MORE!

During the 97' finals, Bulls vs. Jazz and coincidentially another game three, your Airness shot 9-of-22 for 26 points. Utah led 77-53 in the third quarter. Chicago used a 16-3 run to cut the lead to 90-83 with 2:42 left in the fourth quarter.

Scottie Pippen tied a Finals record with seven 3-pointers to lead the comeback. The Bulls would get no closer as Michael Jordan missed three consecutive 3-pointers and John Stockton made six straight free throws.

Maybe Jordan deferred to Pippen that game like Kobe deferred to Artest? Maybe.

Game four wouldn't get much better for MJ, only scoring 22 points off of 27 shots, 16 of those shots missing the mark.

Jordan would fail to get to the free-throw line the whole game. Jordan would also go 0-for-3 with a turnover in the game's final 1:45 as the Jazz came back to win.

Game five of the 98' finals will be our next crime scene, where the Jazz will go on to steal Jordan's glory. Jordan posted up 28 points on 26 shots making good on only nine of those with four turnovers for the game.

The game was pretty much neck and neck. With the final seconds winding down, Tony Kukoc hit a trey with 5.5 seconds left, but Jordan couldn’t hit a wild, desperation shot at the buzzer.

TONI KUKOC HIT THE GAME WINNER (LIKE RON ARTEST DID)

nigga has to shoot a certain amount of shots just to get those points

Jordan didnt have 1, 2 or 3 bad games.. he had a BUNCH of bad games. regardless if chicago won, MJ wasnt perfect just like kobe isnt

but i dont expect zarb, screcch or any body else to acknowledge the FACTS i posted.. they'll either pretend its too long to read or just ignore it entirely
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

His worst game in the series they lost to Boston was 17 pts, 10 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals. He was guarding Rondo and held Rondo to only 2 assists and 5 pts.

I mean, where are these vanish vs Boston games at man??

Even in the game when Boston closed out and destroyed them, he got 20+

They got they asses handed to them as a team man, it happens.

Odom was 2 for 8, Gasol only had 11.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  6. Z. Spitwell

Z. Spitwell Well-Known Member

Skrybe in here killin gnigaz right now
    test
  7. Pablo Enrique

^ this is why niggaz lame to me

Zarb.. i just posted STATS

Kobe Bryant's NBA Finals Short Comings: Very Michael Jordan-like | Bleacher Report

nigga u not retarded.. u can read

stop being such a lame. nigga wanna ignore FACTS entirely and pretend Skrybe said anything worthwhile

i just posted an article summing up ALL the bad playoff games MJ has had since 1991

what is ur reaction to seeing that Mj is human just like kobe?
    test
  8. ~OMagic~

Neezy >>>
    test
  9. Pablo Enrique

whatever skrybe zarb screech whoever saying has been negated

Game five of the 98' finals will be our next crime scene, where the Jazz will go on to steal Jordan's glory. Jordan posted up 28 points on 26 shots making good on only nine of those with four turnovers for the game.

The game was pretty much neck and neck. With the final seconds winding down, Tony Kukoc hit a trey with 5.5 seconds left, but Jordan couldn’t hit a wild, desperation shot at the buzzer.

niggaz gonna pretend its too much to read cuz it isnt arguable.. MJ had bad games too. he just had a better supporting cast
    test
  10. skrybe sk

But that's the box score...box scores are irrelevant. I'm talking about watching the actual games. There were plenty games where Jordan had an off night...but you would never watch the game and say "wow Jordan really disappeared"

You can WATCH game 6 last year and literally see kobe just being passive for key stretches. Gasol dominated that series. Shoulda been his MVP trophy.

Missing shots is part of the game. That doesn't tell you the whole story. Allen Iverson had a career full of 40 point games on 30% shooting...you wouldn't watch those games and ever say he stopped being aggressive or he vanished in a key situation.
    test
  11. ~OMagic~

What?? Lol

Kobe had 26 pts, 11 rebounds, 3 asists and 4 steals in game 6. He shot 47%, 7for 7 from the line.

Gasol was 6 for 14.

Gasol averaged 18 pts that series, hardly dominate. I'm beginning to think you guys ain't watch the games?
    test
  12. Pablo Enrique

^ toni kukoc shoulda got the trophy vs. the jazz then

or pippen

gtfo wit that bullshit

one game doesnt compare to an ENTIRE SEASON u fucking moron

that was Kobe's team all year.. similar to how it was MJ's. just cuz a nigga has an off game in the playoffs he doesnt get rewarded for his other performances?

if that was the case MJ would never get MVP.. he had 2-3 bad games in EVERY finals he won

i posted stats as proof, but u will use our history as a reason to ignore me or pretend im not making any sense, and zarb/screech whoever else will pretend they havent read it yet
    test
  13. Pablo Enrique

lmfaooooo @ maggie shuttin it down wit FACTS

FACTS > FICTION
    test
  14. ~OMagic~

I'm agreeing with you guys that Jordan is the goat.

All I am saying, is that niggas acting like Jordan didn't have bad games too.

Thoughtz talkin bout game 7 last year and Artest

Okay Kobe didn't shoot well, but like SK said he made his impact.. 11 FTs, 15 boards.
    test
  15. skrybe sk

i meant game 7 against boston.

gasol's paint work was what won that game and the series. Every key possesion he got the offensive glass...every key play he got 2 in the paint and boston couldnt stop him.

Yall niggas need to stop watching box scores and watch games. Box scores mean nothing.

I saw iverson shoot like 15% against milwaukee in the conference finals, dropped like 10 points, but had like 9 points 9 boards and 5 steals and thoroughly dominated that game and sixers won. If you didnt WATCH the game and you just read the statline you would be in here saying the same thing about AI that yall are saying about jordan.
    test
  16. Pablo Enrique

exactly @ maggie

niggaz be so bent on disputing Kobe > MJ that they dont even recognize the facts

nigga will say and type anything to discredit Kobe just to build MJ. niggaz need to realize its MJ > Kobe.. but it is arguable

and MJ is VERY similar to Kobe

i hate how niggas pretend 6-6 in finals or thart other bs makes mj better.. niggaz dont wanna factor in they played for different eras or had different supporting cast

its a shame tho.. ppl like zarb, skrybe or screech will NEVER get paid to defend Jordan, but they do it 24/7 like his legacy will ever be tainted. let Kobe shine
    test
  17. skrybe sk

there is a difference between having a bad game and missing shots like jordan did...and having key games and big moments where your team needs you to be the alpha dog and you fail to assert yourself..which is what kobe did. Shit lebron has a history of doing the same shit.
    test
  18. skrybe sk

and then this happened.

[youtube]vdPQ3QxDZ1s[/youtube]

sit down
    test
  19. ~OMagic~

Gasol was important, but Kobe's 15 boards and constant aggression to get to the line 15 times was vanishing?

Its not about watching boxscores, I watch the games. But how else can I prove niggas is lying other than deliver facts?

I remember Kobe having a productive 4th quarter off MEMORY, then I hit thestats and he had...

8 free throw makes
    4 rebounds
    Knocked down a jumper (10 4th quarter pts)

Then the key assist to Artest for 3

Now how did he vanish?

Cmon son!
    test
  20. skrybe sk

[youtube]OLQl7UJOYUs[/youtube]

[youtube]bsihXkuxNKw[/youtube]

like are we really comparing jordan's finals performances to Kobe's?

Jordan has finals games that are known by their own name. Kobe doesnt have a Shrug Game. Kobe doesnt have a Flu game, kobe doesnt have a Farewell Game.

Jordan average 41 8 and 6 in the 93 finals which is still a finals record. Jordans WORST finals performance, seattle in 96, he still put up better numbers than kobe has in ANY finals.

How is this even a discussion?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.