Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

NOT GUILTY!!!!!

justice or something else?

(I'm a big time mj fan and grew up with his music...in fact the headphones I have on in my baby picture I believe I'm listening to one of MJ's songs)

however when the verdict came out it felt like OJ all over again....I was at work and white people around me nearly exploded....

racism runs deep.....................

what do you guys think

Did he do it?
    test
  2. Him'

Him' Dying Underoath

I heard he wasnt guilty on the radio..
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

lol @ Oddie

I was at my job too-which is kinda weird cause for some reason I'm trying to work and everybody else is glued to the television screen. To be honest, it wasn't at the top of my interests. He admits to sleeping with children in his bed, but who knows. Some see him as two different ppl. W/e GO MICHAEL!

-Peace
    test
  4. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I seen the KKK marching down the street after verdict was read.
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^I wonder if it's as bad as it is down here. Not even concerning MJ.
    test
  6. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

What the fuck you mean Racist Runs Deep UFO, There was hella white people standin outside of that courthouse talkin bout Yay Micheal. I mean yeah there is hella racism out there and shit but you act like all white people are throwin bitch fits cause micheal was said to be not guilty....

But I aint even white, so I dont care...Hate on them motha fuckas lol ...

Anyway, I think any grown ass man that decides he's gonna go ahead and sleep with children in his bed...Is a sick fuck. And if I got a phone call saying that ANY MAN had my son in their bed (besides his father) ...I'd str8 kill a motha fucka. But then again, I wouldnt be lettin my son go over nobodies house I didnt know and trust through and through and through and through ...So I think the parents are just as guilty as micheal could have been. And if Micheal would have been Guilty I woulda slapped a negligence suit right back on the parents. Believe it.

This some dumb shit.
    test
  7. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

My dad isn't rascist.

But he blew up when he heard it.

It's obvious the guy has a thing for the teenie weenie.
    test
  8. J Rocca

J Rocca New Member

I actually believe that he didn't do anything to the little boys. I think the problem with Micheal is he is too naive to the fact that, as an 40 plus year old man, its wrong to sleep in the bed with numerous random children. So he kind of put himself in a bad situation, but in saying all of that I wouldn't be surprised if Micheal ends up in this situation again.
    test
  9. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Any other man would've went to jail for this... maybe that's why lots of people are upset... it's not fair that a celebrity gets treated differently in the court of law and don't say he wasn't, cause he was. It was a joke, and though his music is good, Mj is washed up and I have zero respect for the man he is.

Why is this in the poetique intercourse???
    test
  10. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

There's alot in the intercourse that shouldnt be in the intercourse allnakey...You shouldnt've left. lol....Just kidding.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.