Michael Jackson Died

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by SimpleMinded, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

Man... Michael Jackson, the LEGEND, dies, and there's nothing on here about it? This forum really is dead.

Sigh, RIP, dude was amazing, no matter how messed up his life got.
    test
  2. talibk

talibk New Member

RIP - Amazing musician and performer.
    test
  3. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Ok you know what either he was good or not.

Why the fuck does every single post have to include some shit on his personal life ("he was awesome even though his life was fucked up")

Either you liked him or not, I don't know what his music and his death has to do with his personal life.

People acting like they're doing him some huge service by bringing up his personal life.
    test
  4. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

You gotta calm the fuck down, you're talking like I killed your mother or something.

I agree with you completely and that's why I mentioned that, my God. My point there was the very fact that Michael's musical talents were incredible, and that it DOESNT make a difference what he did in his personal time.

It needed to be brought up because you talk to anybody in the real world, and they say "O thank god for all the little boys out there." Lord, no wonder nobody wants to talk on the board when we got stuck up shits like you running round.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.