miami kaos

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by bigdoe6, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdoe6

bigdoe6 New Member

what up world, i was reading this post here about someone trying to get the effect that miami kaos does with his mixtapes, I can simply tell you that he does not draw those pics by hand, he uses photoshop, there are ways to get that effect, you just have to know how to use the program, its also not done using vector, if it was done that way this means he have to use illustrator, and there is no way he did that in illustrator. My thing is come up with your own style and create your way of doing things, dont be like kaos. Use your own my to be better than kaos. Simple and plain.
    test
  2. KingLeo3 - 3WE

KingLeo3 - 3WE Trip Dub Connect

which effect u talkin about ?? that filter/artisit/cut out effect? is that it?
    where's his covers at?
    test
  3. bigdoe6

bigdoe6 New Member

im talking about the effect what he does with his images he makes them look 3d or like he air brushed them, which he does in photoshop. Its a filter and a certain tool or plug in that he uses to get that effect.
    test
  4. cre8tiv vision

cre8tiv vision New Member

I cannot spend a lot of time with this reply, but you have false information if you are believing that M.K. does NOT draw his designs out. He indeed does draw them by hand, and then colors them in photoshop. He has had drawings of snoop and big tigger taken with snoop and big tigger as actual canvas drawings, not just images online. Please get better information if you think you know about how he handles his B.I.

- Cre8tiv Vision
    test
  5. Open Mic

Open Mic Box in you in your head!

I've duplicated his style using strictly Photoshop and a Wacom Pen Tablet.... all you need to do is blur/smudge and dodge/burn the photo..... in fact, mine looked better than his....probably cuz his were drawings, mine looked more like a detailed water painting....
    test
  6. I Am

I Am New Member

Open Mic is right i did it using the same steps as he and came out with the same effect its in the other thread in the tutorial section
    test
  7. bigdoe6

bigdoe6 New Member

yup, sure indeed that shit works, dodging and highlighting and the smudge tool. play around with the smart blur tool and also the surface blur. it look very identical. But i think kaos has other plug ins he works with.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.