Miami Heat - 2010-11 NBA Champions

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Joro, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

---REMEMBER THIS THREAD 20 MONTHS FROM NOW---

Sources in his camp have informed me that Chris Bosh will leave Toronto and join Wade in Miami next summer ....

When that happens IT'S OVER.

You heard it here first.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol @ this silliness
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Miami! Where you have no ring aspirations this year despite having a elite player happens
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

So ....because Kevin Durant is in OC, they should have title aspirations?

It takes at least two elites. Know your history.

This year is still part of the story tho. The climax comes when we pop bottles 20 months from now. The bad news for Bosh is he'll get a lot of bubbly in his dreads and those shits are a pain in the ass to wash.
    test
  5. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Wade > Durant by a huge margin. You have no hopes for Beasley? You need to worry bout losing Wade to the bulls mane
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

Sure, Chicago's D-Wade's home town .... but most people in Chicago would probably tell you that if they had the choice, they'd rather practice their lucrative winter job in Miami.

Beasley's good tho .... him and Bosh are two pieces of the pre-eminent frontline to come. You know about the herd mentality....once Bosh comes and DWade resigns and after Beasley's season of flashes of brilliance full of promise....THEY WILL COME. One big free-agent after another. "A chance to play on a championship caliber team in Miami Beach? I'm there." Then it's a wrap.
    test
  7. KewL_Dood

KewL_Dood New Member

man "sources" have been talking about whos going where next year for 18 months now, i've heard rumors of every big name going to every team with money

i refuse to believe any of the garbage about next season
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Listen, my girl uses the same salon as Bosh's ex-wife. Sitting with curlers on under the hair-dryer, only truth can be told. It's salon etiquette. Or rather it's more like tradition.
    test
  9. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

can we stop making deez fucking threads, please. lol
    test
  10. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Bosh never had a wife so how the fuck can he have a ex wife lmao.... nigga wtf you talkin bout.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

I was talking about Bosh's baby-mother, Allison. Yea I know they were never technically married and that they've broken up ... I just said "wife" as a quick way to show how close she was to Bosh. Despite the legal dispute which was leaked to the public, they're still civil with each other and share a level of intimacy ...like any two adults who have a child together.
    test
  12. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Yea I remember that skeezer from the one time she was talkin shit to lebron and he went ballistic and scored 20 pts in 4th quarter. I love her for doin that ha ha. Miami gone get somebody and it may be Bosh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. DannyC

DannyC Stay golden, pony boy.

right right

and lebron is going to the knicks

and kobe is going to the mavs

and the tooth fairy is gonna start her own expansion team
    test
  14. Angelica

Angelica Angelicious

call me crazy but i think 2010-11 is gunna b da year da sixers win it. u kno, it's been quite a while since da sixers won da title n they're kinda underrated. igaudala and elton brand will improve.
    test
  15. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

d wade is gonna come to the bulls when he finds out how trash miami is
    test
  16. Super Mitzu

Super Mitzu The grip of your neck

Just the title of this thread is bullshit....
    test
  17. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Angelica been smoking angel dust
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Common_Sense79

Common_Sense79 Truth Peddler

Lakers are set for years to come. Kobe's not going anywhere. Artest just signed for 5 years... Odom just re-upped for a few years and Gasol and Bynum gonna be right there as well. How do you figure that by getting Chris Bosh your sorry ass Heat gonna even contend with even the likes of the CAVS (pending a Lebron move to NY) - yeah, they aint gettin it this year either. This year it's gonna be either the Lakers, Celtics, Magic or Spurs taking it... with an outside chance going to Portland.

oh And Danny, check this out:

Boston Celtics
    "Team owner Walter Brown personally chose Celtics over Whirlwinds, Olympians, and Unicorns (yes, Unicorns) as the nickname for Boston’s Basketball Association of America team in 1946. Despite the warnings of one of his publicity staffers, who told Brown, “No team with an Irish name has ever won a damned thing in Boston,” Brown liked the winning tradition of the nickname; the New York Celtics were a successful franchise during the 1920s."

Unicorns... damn.
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

Dwayne Wade. Simply the best player in the league. He just needs a legitimate second-option on his team. That'll give him the space to absolutely dominate (see Jordan, Michael circa 1991)
    test
  20. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

lolololololol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.