MGS4: M.ore G.reat S.wag 4 - the countdown sign-in and first impressions Movement

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Radium, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid 4...I am now on Act 5...I have to say that the game is O.K. at this point. The bosses aren't that difficult at all. Took me 5 tries to beat Laughing octopus, 3 tries to beat Raging Raven, 2 tries to beat Vamp...would have beat him the first time...only I didn't know what to do once you got all of his energy down..but he was a joke. I beat Crying Wolf on the first try. I destroyed Liquid and Metal Gear Ray on the first try...I actually hear of people having problems with this. Act 5 is a little more tedious...only because there are SO MANY enemies on that ship. I just have Screaming Mantis and Liquid left...and I'm sure they'll be just as easy. The best Metal gear, hands down, was the first one for the original playstation. Yes, this one is nice graphically...the storyline is somewhat intriguing..but...eh...it gets old after a while and after just 18 hrs of play..I almost have the game beaten. Way too easy.
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

word...i didnt die to any of the bosses until the end with vamp and liquid at the end...game didnt last me 18 hours though...was even shorter to me...act 5 was a bitch though
    test
  3. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea, Act 5 is difficult. Tell u the truth, I'm not even motivated to finish this game. I haven't played in several days.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.