MGS4: M.ore G.reat S.wag 4 - the countdown sign-in and first impressions Movement

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Radium, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

This game is hard...the enemy A.I. is vastly improved. Once u are spotted...it's pretty much game over. I'm still trying to get past the first act. But, i just got the game yesterday.
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lmfaoooo @ 3 hours. Holy fucking shit. Lucky for me I had heard about switching it ahead of time.

Anyway I been playing MGS 4. It is flawed, but still remarkable.

Gripes: Constant loading.
    Controls - I already beat Liquid Sun and I still find myself looking at the controller and experimenting with the controls just to remind myself that I know them. ITS 2008 GIVE US A FUCKING JUMP BUTTON.

The story is pretty dope, and they really cut back on codec and meaningless cut scenes. That said, I still wish for a little more codec help and they could trim some fat on cut scenes still. I dont need to see Otacons daughter cooking fucking eggs.

I havent fought the Beauty & The Beast squad, but they look incredible. The frogs were a bit weaker than I expected too, but I am playing it on easy anyway.
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Haha, I refuse to use that fucking tranquilizer gun. I dont care what rating I get, im shooting people. I remember I was in some cave with a bunch of people half dead laying around and I went through and shot them all.
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Holy shit, Boss battle with Laughing Octopus was ill. One of the best, and most original boss battles I've seen in a long time, probably since Resident Evil 4.

The tracking down of Naomi annoyed me though, so I had to shut it off.
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Game is crack.....man raiden back, without spoiling that shit from the trailer is about 100x's iller in this game...lol.....

and stealth is hard in thsi game, but if i get spotted, i just ammo up and go to town..lol....

i never understood stealth in metal gear without the original radar system.......the camo dosn't work that well all the time.......lucky you can load up and just cap dudes
    test
  6. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

tryin for no kill run my second playthrough......fuckin hard....on act 3 with no kills so far though
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

damn @ second...yall must got hella time to play....i'm just now on act 3
    test
  8. vinyl academics

i took vacation days just for this......
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

ahahahah....i would have too though

if i had vacation days....
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I thought about taking time off, I decided against it though. I am presumably almost done with Act 2. I will probably play through on a harder difficulty and try not to get spotted. I aint gonna keep reloading everytime I have to kill someone though...
    test
  11. vinyl academics

definitely worth it
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

ayo i'm playing my second run on big boss extreme this shit is hard as a bitch!!!

i'm out here crawling to everything taking hours to wait and analyze soldier walking patterns. these niggas can hear and see anything
    test
  13. vinyl academics

try for big boss rank.....no kills, deaths, alerts or use of health items.....must be on extreme and beaten in 5 hours or less
    test
  14. Radium

Radium f k

that is

pure wild impossible though. on big boss extreme you spend most of you're time waiting for soldiers to walk past you and allow you to pass through unoticed

what do you earn from boos rank

I can't won't front though because it would be a great personal accomplishment alone to achieve something like big boss rank and take it into the next life
    test
  15. vinyl academics

big boss face camo....it makes enemies run away hah someones already done it, too.
    test
  16. vinyl academics

the first few parts on act 1 are easy to get through unnoticed without stoppin...just crawl with the right color camo on
    test
  17. Radium

Radium f k

how can you crawl through the game in under 5 hours?
    test
  18. vinyl academics

you dont i just mean when necessary.....and you can use the race gun on bosses apparently
    test
  19. Radium

Radium f k

you mean the rail gun?
    test
  20. vinyl academics

no.....race gun you get it for beatin the game
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.