Metheus Over Rated

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Bad News™, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solidity

solidity Impeneratrable

AOOODDDD.....aim me you bastard child..

adreneline2057
    test
  2. Dough Jordan

Dough Jordan Sky's No Limit Of Mine...

lol......how many names u got fam
    test
  3. solidity

solidity Impeneratrable

74 before i made the newer ones...

should be around 85 now..
    test
  4. Tha Real Explicit

Tha Real Explicit type ill

yahoo: atom_react

ight reason lets do this, ill put you in your place quick anytime tomorrow
    test
  5. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Word.....
    test
  6. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

naw its understandable....but...some cases where im better than metheus would definately be feel good music (common,mos def,ATCQ, etc)...metheus was mostly a pretty hardcore grimey type...not saying he couldnt make feel good music...but im just better at it...another thing is flow...i believe my flow is better than his...but battling and gutter music is all his...punchlines i cant touch him in it....this is only my opinion tho...im sure others feel different but thats peace...
    test
  7. Mr. Professor

Mr. Professor Angel of Death

lol at least u didnt take the confrontational approach...i can respect that.

u got a link to some of ur music?
    test
  8. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

test
  9. Mr. Professor

test
  10. Mr. Professor

aight i listened to the 1st 3 on there..yo u were actually cool on the mic..though i dont think ur flow is necessarily fuckin with meth..but i definitely got that mos def vibe from u on some higher learnin shit...

but yo u dont sound like u from NO..what part u from...i got alotta friend that went to Aug
    test
  11. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

yea alot of people say i dont sound like im from NO...but im born and raised in the NO...and im from the 7th Ward Downtown area...lol...who you know went to the Aug??...and thanx yo..
    test
  12. Trax

Trax way more flyer

WTF you mean i don't count, kid im making audio's with people who are getting signed, who are signed, shit, I would tell you what im doing now, but it would wreck the suprise...saying I don't count?

kid i probably know more about HOW to make an audio and how to make it in the industry then 98 percent of rm.com

so shut your mouth like you know me
    test
  13. Trax

Trax way more flyer

and if you wanna here shit i have done, then you can hit me on aim, get it, shut your mouth then leave this site......

Meth was not that good at audio, he could have been GREAT, but he did not have enough time to get there, his lyrics where ill, no question, he could write, but he was not developed in audio enough to be ill, really not many kids on rm.com are, people think DZK and Warbux, etc.. are ill, NO, they can battle, when it comes to making songs there garbage, the only thing that keeps em in there is the production
    test
  14. Tha Real Explicit

i dunno bout meth not being good at audio.. he just suffered from quality and bad voice-overs and shit, but then again he was only 17 or 18, so he still had so many years to improve, which would have made him a much more polished emcee.

and i AGREE 100% with the dzk and warbux shit.. its gettin ridiculous, people are said to be worse then them cause they can battle, the fuck?
    like avenue.. i heard someone say warbux better.. not even, avenue can kill warbux when it comes to song-making, flow, anyday..
    test
  15. Trax

Trax way more flyer

everyone sounds different in the studio and when a producer knows what he or she is doing, and Meth never got that, So to be honest noone can say how good he was, but the stuff he did on the comp was not to great, maybe it was b/c he dident have an ill producer i dunno but anyway

DZK and Warbux, CANT make songs, DZK for one alters his voice, he adds filters and shit onto it so he don't sound like a complete "white" geek..the typical suburban kid...and Warbux, his voice sounds to much like somthing that would come out of a Warner Brothers cartoon, They can only battle, and only in audio, as far as songs goes, they just don't have it, There was only one song i felt from ether or the two, and it was with Warbux and Ill chris,where they was rapping about being lazy and shit...

Warbux did good on that, but then Ill Chris came in and ruined it, ...
    test
  16. Tha Real Explicit

yeaah i got that song, i didnt think ill chris did it justice either, i dont think hes that good at all i cant feel his flow an shit, ill give em the fact his lines are just well put together, mad witty an creative, but otherwise he aint somethin i like to listen to.

and warbux does sound like he from a cartoon hahaha, i always thought that
    test
  17. Trax

Trax way more flyer

lol ya mnan

ans Ave is better at battling also, he MURKED Point game, i mean HURT HIM, and point games dickriders kept him in in and PG only beat ave by ONe vote, Everyone knows ave won tho...

i dunno people on rm.com have a tendancy to tell people there ill when theyt are trash, and then those same people hate on rappers like jay-z and Ludacris, when if you listen to both audios, Ludacris and jay-z could shit on em
    test
  18. Tha Real Explicit

yeah, i voted avenue in that battle, definately thought he took it, original lines throughout, killer flow, good beat choices, delivery, voice, style, everything was fire.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  20. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

if he wasn't dead, no one would give a fuck...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.