Metal Gear Solid=best game ever

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by MilfHunter, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

i have played all the metal gears and beat them numerous times.i am obsessed with it.best storyline,action,and it has so mant twist and turns.it can be hard to understand if u havent played the game before it but its still awsome.MGS4 will be on ps3 and i heard it takes place before sons of liberty but i doubt it
    test
  2. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

MGS4, the maker says he will have it only for PS3 because MGS4 is big because of the Sony and the PS's. and he did say something about sons of liberty. but he is thinking of making a MGS for the xbox and revolution like the handheld verson he made.
    test
  3. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

you are 100% correct, no game comes close at all
    test
  4. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

yeah hideo kojima i heard said mgs4 was his last metla gear game...is this true?
    test
  5. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

^ he said that about sons of liberty also...then he made substance.....then he made MGS3....now hes working on MGS:substinence.....and MGS4 lol, hes not giving up his seat on MGS anytime soon
    test
  6. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

^Yup, it was demanded by fans and staff that he continue on, and part 4 takes place after the end of Sons of Liberty(finally). Dont get me wrong, I love part 3, I just been waiting for a continuation of part 2. I agree wit ya to its the best. O yeah, lets not forget Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance, comming out soon!!!! Hideo is the man!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.