Meta Big Mac jingles and Chelsea gave him clap thread.. H O S

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Messiah, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ that one forum shit is fuckin jokes....ghet prolly posts there....if he dont he will see it in here and start...

not gonna drop any thismiss jokes,ill spare her this time.
    test
  2. Meta_Maestro

Meta_Maestro New Member

test
  3. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

man this url killed me
    test
  5. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lmaoooooooooooooo

on some serious shit would you have got royalties everytime it aired? or was it just a "your the contest winner,heres your prize" type of deal??

im interested in gettin involved in that type of shit ONLY music wise..
    like ive noticed all these kids shows my little cousin watches,alot of them shits have hiphop like beats and music all in them......commercials video games shit like that ...i just dont know how you get into that loop but its mad intrigue'n.
    test
  6. Meta_Maestro

Meta_Maestro New Member

test
  7. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

lol

anyway good shit man, and fuck those Racist white guys...those Racist ass White americans are sick bunch they have a strange comedy and come out behind a computer.

let those kkk listen to howard stern and opie an anthony they love sicks hit and like to fuck horses and make out witht here sisters.

Stupid racist fags.
    test
  8. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

ThisMiss sounds like a attention whore losing her sounds like a blessing in disguise. I know those type of checks they childish and then try to act like they believed in you from the start when you make something of yourself, but if they believed in you from the start they would of stuck by your side through thick and thin.

anyway big ups to you man, look at that Cat Tyrese he started with a Coca Cola commercial when he was 18 and it led to big thangs.

[youtube]ObdSno1uoQs[/youtube]
    test
  9. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

why respond unless you a RACIST WHITE AMERICAN? let me say shit on the RACISTS, if ou aint racist then dont bother it aint about you.

its directed at those sick clowns who was hating on meta with no soul or culture who hate on dark skin people because thats all they are jealous haters with pathetic lives.
    test
  10. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

The winning jingle is bullshit, Meta should've won that
    test
  11. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

When did I say all mufucka? lol

I said Racist Whites...yes whites who are not racist listen to thsoe wack ass boring shows trying to shock others, like bubba, man cow and Howard stern.

plus im White dip shit so I know about White folks, I have a few skin heads in my family tree. I changed though when I visited Ireland to get to know more about my roots and family.
    test
  12. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

WOAH. lol Are you kidding? lol you're mad full of yourself, I hit you up and said congrats, cause unless you FORGOT, until you found out I moved on we were still friends, SAME reason I gave you the link to the Mariah Carey remix contest... cause I wanted you to do well. Smh, you're funny.
    test
  13. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

test
  14. Meta_Maestro

Meta_Maestro New Member

I only mentioned her because someone else mentioned her name and that came to my mind during the contest... but eh whatever. I don't care though.

That jingle was fun though, and I heard about Tyrese. My partner mentioned that in a discussion. That joint was cool
    test
  15. Meta_Maestro

Meta_Maestro New Member

Let me guess, Duece linked you? Relax yourself woman.

You congratulated me, yes... and then proceeded to say "I knew you were destine for great things". This won't turn into no 16 page debate about that because I don't care, I only mentioned it because someone said your name and that quote instantly popped in my mind and I found it funny when you sent it.

Sit back, relax. I know the fire is pumping in your veins but calm yourself woman.

This thread is about my jingle, not about you... so please don't make it so.
    test
  16. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Lol nah
    test
  17. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

...Deuce linked me to what? lol Fire pumping in my veins? Really Quincy? You were MAD excited about the contest, it wasn't just fun for you it was like your big break and you were MAD depressed and pissed off when you lost.. so I find it hilarious that you're sitting here, acting mad fake on a message board, trying to be cool, like it's nothing to you. You have to be like one of the top 5 fakest people on this site. It's really pathetic. But I assume you wont respond to this post right? Cause that's what someone who doesn't care would do...
    test
  18. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

lol
    test
  19. ThisMiss

ThisMiss Guest

I have no tolerance for fake people.
    test
  20. Final Chapta

Final Chapta End of Story

shits about to go down.