met some dingy bitches from detroit last night that know h20

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Shakez, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakez

Shakez New Member

:funny:

na....

but these bitches from detroit been fat as lame as hell....

bitch had on some jesus sandals clowning some other chicks...saying "omg im over dressed" im like.....:funny:
    test
  2. Shakez

Shakez New Member

all bitches from the D that nasty lookin h20?....
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Naw not even in bally's dog

It's alot of them

Go o mocospace.com though my nigga and search Detroit every bitch on there selling pussy for 100 bucks I swear on my life

What u know about me and my nigga rob benson pulling up
    on bitches And they super ratted and they cut into us about money like we some ok'd ass horny niggas and this just tryinna get on some walking bitches

All the bitches here got a hand out and they don't even be bad

All the bad bitches here be already scooped up u gotta search outside of Detroit to get a decent chick I swear

All the chicks here ain't fat and dumb but they still hoodrats we hoodrat capital of the world

If they knew me I prob ran a busto on them bitches
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Me my girl from va and all my other gfs was from
    Southfield not like it's that much better but better then schoolcraft and wyo
    test
  5. Shakez

Shakez New Member

lmao...i shoulda asked'em if they knew u :funny:...

but one of my niggas had on some sperry's...and the fat chick was like...."damn niggas down here wear sperry's only Polo boo boo" we was like like WHAT?!?!?...

they was in line like "we not use to this we use to VIP" smh
    test
  6. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I dunno what sperrys is lol

depends next time u see them tell bitches what they know about somerset If u ain't shopping there u ain't talking about shit closest prada store I know of to the d

But yea niggas on polo hardbody here

Alotta the shit niggas wear outside of detroit we prob ain't on right now might not ever be

The bitches prob broke thoughif they had on flats they prob rats

My bitch rock jordans and high heels
    test
  7. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

when i was in detroit... i was at the bar that chris chelios owns.. across the street from the ball park.. there was some dope white bitches there... they love the new york swag... i guess its a little diffrent in the city tho
    test
  8. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Yea it's some cold ass Armenian white and Korean chicks

I'm not gonna lie

I'm talking about black chicks if yall was up here I wouldn't blame u for being turned off by black chicks honestly it's they upbringing man

U know u a rat when u tricking stripping with three kids blaming u being a ho on ya kids talking about ya kids come first Smh

some of the white chicks be on that same shit but not alot

they a give a black dude the poon and take u in for free my nigga got on some shit he moved upstate with her lol she got that nigga a phone some new clothes and everything he was doing bad them bitches be wanting projects to work on to feel accomplished she about to get him a job
    test
  9. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

But it's some bad black bitches but alotta them undercover rats they be tricking too

even if I wanted to send a few bitches now I don't think I could they independent hoes now they got the Internet they be twerking off that shit finding johns and don't be scared to get robbed or raped
    test
  10. Shakez

Shakez New Member

oh yeh, they was mos def some rats i could tell....they was like...why nobody down here rockin Cardi's....i was like bitch stfu....they was tryna bang wit some chicks too...
    test
  11. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

true.. one of the girls i was talking too was cool with joel zumaya and a couple of other players... gaurantee they hitten that whenever they want
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Oh yea man I rmember I had on some regular presciption glasses once this bitch had the audacity to ask me why I didn't have on ya's I walked the fuck off

Lol and I remember I got on this bitchthat worked at mcdonalds I goes over her house this was a while I had my Cadillac but it needed a engine so I was driving ky cougar before I fixed it up and I went over there and her moms was tryinna go on mr like I ain't used to my daughter talking to a guy like u....so I asked her like what she mean she was like she usually be fucking with nigga in oldschools with 20's on them with buffies on

I'm like bitch u or your daughter ain't got a car and the nigga her mom had over there got dropped off lol

I stopped talking to that bitch with the quickness

That's when I started learning I won't even pay a bitch like her attention nomore I was making like 11 a hour to do nothing she making min wage and her mom ain't got no job fuckibg with bum
    ass niggas my age amazed at a 3000 dollar car but I only saw her like 3 times so I ain't have a chance to shit on her so I just got my car fixed my next check lol I still had 22's on that bitch then too I was sitting clean but my heads had blew
    test
  13. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

I used to talk to a armenian chick who lived in Farmington she was spoiled she had a 745 she let me drive it a few times
    test
  14. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.